+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 415 of 421 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4202

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Hedges looks like he will be decent. The rest of the summer signings (exclude Taylor as he has been injured) are mediocre at best. James Wilson will spend the vast majority of the season on the bench and Funso Ojo is just rubbish. We didn’t need Ojo, we should have been trying to get a better attacking central midfielder instead.

Leigh scares me. A mobile winger will rip him a new one. I think he's a bit one paced. A regression from the derby lad.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Leigh scares me.
    Why ? .....has he put his early tatties too close to his geraniums ?

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Leigh scares me. A mobile winger will rip him a new one. I think he's a bit one paced. A regression from the derby lad.

Yep but the Derby lad was never a bona Aberdeen lad, so no comparison. Leigh will be next season

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Yep but the Derby lad was never a bona Aberdeen lad, so no comparison. Leigh will be next season
    Will he?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Will he?
    I reckon so. Has had a decent enough start to his loan career at AFC, if stunted a tad by injury. Deal to make it permanent next summer.

I'd tend to use Considine more of a barometer in terms of judging Leigh, not Max Lowe. For the same reason that saying we've never replaced Christie is pointless, given he was never oor plaaaaer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Will he?
    Agreed. The only chance we sign him next season is if he is a bit ho-hum this season. If he plays really well then likelihood is that someone in englandshire will offer him and his club more money than we can or possibly NAC decide they want him back

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Agreed. The only chance we sign him next season is if he is a bit ho-hum this season. If he plays really well then likelihood is that someone in englandshire will offer him and his club more money than we can or possibly NAC decide they want him back
    Is right.

I reckon so. Has had a decent enough start to his loan career at AFC, if stunted a tad by injury. Deal to make it permanent next summer.

I'd tend to use Considine more of a barometer in terms of judging Leigh, not Max Lowe. For the same reason that saying we've never replaced Christie is pointless, given he was never oor plaaaaer.
    You would be better using the barometer of how he plays for AFC, and he's only played 8 times so far. Sometimes he's played well and sometimes he hasn't, so it's too early to judge in my opinion. But, like Mazx Lowe, if he does really well then he won't be our player so a comparison with another on-loan wing back (Max Lowe) seems appropriate enough...

For the same reason that saying we've never replaced Christie is pointless, .
    Ach cmon min FTH James Wilson is busy re-inventing himself as the new Ryan Christie, Del McWinless has told us

Page 415 of 421 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417 ... LastLast