+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Jimmy Mac - would be my choice but Charlie Bog Tree Adams most likely.
    Some ex Hun will be a nail on btw.

McPakes legacy - dropped a sure fire goal poacher for a fat unfit uninterested striker.
    Couldn't get a fat ex hun Pundit fit enough to play 70 minutes. Didn't sign any defenders after scraping out of the Championship.

Genius manager.

I would be surprised if Lennon took over a club associated with The Dairy where a sprinkling of Union Jacks are never far away.I would also think he would be looking for a higher echelon club to manage.
    It should be pointed out though that i never thought McInnes would end up at Killie,sometimes its a case of beggars can't be choosers.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I would be surprised if Lennon took over a club associated with The Dairy where a sprinkling of Union Jacks are never far away..
    Just the 40 caps for Northern Ireland🙈🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    One bookie has stopped taking bets on Mark McGhee after a whack of cash was placed on him getting the job!
    Just had a quick look at their forum and it's in absolute meltdown at the prospect 😁👍

Where's Mixu

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Just the 40 caps for Northern Ireland������
    Where he got loads of sectarian abuse and booed fae them animals everytime he took the field to play for them.As soon as things go tits up at Dens and lets face it they always do he would receive dogs abuse from the section of your support who's 2nd team are The Rangers,FACT.

..even the papers are saying its McGhee! That has got to be the work of Strachan hasn't it?

..even the papers are saying its McGhee! That has got to be the work of Strachan hasn't it?
    I said at the time that Neil McCann's appointment set them back 10 years. If this turns out to be true make that another 10

One of the truly worst managers in the history of Scottish football,i cannot believe even The Funsters would be daft enough to appoint him it would be absolutely hilarious if true but it can't be,can it?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    One of the truly worst managers in the history of Scottish football,i cannot believe even The Funsters would be daft enough to appoint him it would be absolutely hilarious if true but it can't be,can it?.
    Tbf they should have seen it coming

Mc Cann
    Mc Intryre
    Mc Pake
    Mc Ghee

A perfect pattern there.

There are saying Maghee got the job, it will be announced tomorrow..omg

Page 42 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)