+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Evesham Pie View Post
    And the stats also highlight Knowles contribution - 4 goals and 1 assist in 360 minutes of playing time. It will be interesting to see if Ardley gives him a start soon?
    And pigs might fly..

It's still more likely than you posting something positive Ebenezer

Quote Originally Posted by Evesham Pie View Post
    Thanks for this. I suspect the key statistics would look very different if shown as 1st half v second half, especially attacks and shots. I think the stats flatter Notts and someone who hadn't watched the game could be forgiven for thinking Notts dominated. Which we did for the last 15 minutes but otherwise not.
    Funnily enough we murdered them on attacks in the first half but never got a shot on goal. Basically they had two very early chances, failed to score from them and then thought ah bugger, never mind let's play for a point and then just stuck 11 men behind the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Funnily enough we murdered them on attacks in the first half but never got a shot on goal. Basically they had two very early chances, failed to score from them and then thought ah bugger, never mind let's play for a point and then just stuck 11 men behind the ball.
    Must admit watching it I didn’t feel as though Solihull had gone defensive as it seemed as though they created a number of chances throughout the game. However I was pleased when they took Jamie Ward off as he had a bit of spark about him. Still v pleasantly surprised that Notts scored and gob smacked when it became 2-0 as I thought the game was going to finish 0-0.

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Must admit watching it I didn’t feel as though Solihull had gone defensive as it seemed as though they created a number of chances throughout the game. However I was pleased when they took Jamie Ward off as he had a bit of spark about him. Still v pleasantly surprised that Notts scored and gob smacked when it became 2-0 as I thought the game was going to finish 0-0.
    I've added the xG report for the Solihull game in the Weymouth preview here https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...-weymouth-fc-a makes for interesting reading.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's still more likely than you posting something positive Ebenezer
    It's more likely than you being involved in a post that doesn't include either bickering or childish name calling. Have a day off, willya.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It's more likely than you being involved in a post that doesn't include either bickering or childish name calling. Have a day off, willya.
    This is probably the wrong thread* to mention it, but this continued childish name calling shouldn't be ignored. Does any other poster apart from laddo invent stupid names for posters they don't like? Whatever our disagreements, out of basic respect most of us stick to the poster's chosen username. I could easily refer to laddo as 'Dominic', because of his continued 'do as I say not as I do' stance adopted by Mr Cummings. I don't, because I realise how childish it would look.

* sorry to put this on your very worthwhile form thread ncfcog, but it least it will keep it at the top and boost viewing figures!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This is probably the wrong thread* to mention it, but this continued childish name calling shouldn't be ignored. Does any other poster apart from laddo invent stupid names for posters they don't like? Whatever our disagreements, out of basic respect most of us stick to the poster's chosen username. I could easily refer to laddo as 'Dominic', because of his continued 'do as I say not as I do' stance adopted by Mr Cummings. I don't, because I realise how childish it would look.

* sorry to put this on your very worthwhile form thread ncfcog, but it least it will keep it at the top and boost viewing figures!
    Or ''Saddo'' instead of ''Laddo'', but I would never stoop to such a childish remark, I am merely giving an example that I sincerely hope won't become widely used/adopted by other posters.

In fact, strike that remark, forget I said it please.

Page 43 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast