+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 437 of 625 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    TAM (The Anchor Man) might not set foot as manager in our new training facilities. The bookies are not often wrong (I am hoping)
    These bookies odds things are known to be very unpredictable.

A few sizeable bets can shift odds quite dramatically.

With our resident backward bumpkin as chairman, I suspect McInnes will be here hoping “we ask the question” in our next game.

I wish to f**k we would actually just ask the feckin question!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    These bookies odds things are known to be very unpredictable.

A few sizeable bets can shift odds quite dramatically.

With our resident backward bumpkin as chairman, I suspect McInnes will be here hoping “we ask the question” in our next game.

I wish to f**k we would actually just ask the feckin question!
    Let’s just pretend for a minute that Milne will sack McInnes in the next 4 weeks.

That would be right up there with his most embarrassing/disgraceful moments as Aberdeen fc chairman.

Sacks the manager he built a training ground for a month before it’s ready,having to pay off the 3 year contract he just gave him a couple of months ago.

That might be worse than anything he has ever done before and he would surely have to step down as chairman if he did.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Let’s just pretend for a minute that Milne will sack McInnes in the next 4 weeks.

That would be right up there with his most embarrassing/disgraceful moments as Aberdeen fc chairman.

Sacks the manager he built a training ground for a month before it’s ready,having to pay off the 3 year contract he just gave him a couple of months ago.

That might be worse than anything he has ever done before and he would surely have to step down as chairman if he did.
    I agree.
    Won’t happen.
    I predict on Tuesday that Milne will take his head out the sand for a quick interview with an appropriately accommodating local journalist to provide his public support for McInnes.
    Set your watch for about 11am on Tuesday morning.

I agree that Milne won't sack McIness, he knows nothing about football for a start. It's more likely that McIness resigns. Which isn't very likely either.

We will stumble to 3rd, maybe 4th and he gets a chance to make a chunt of next season as well. The half wit fans that like him are short sighted and will be happy with that.

There's no going back for him though. It's too late.

Seems like a load of shyte to me.

Lennon is joint 5th at 14/1 to get sacked.

Never heard of McBookies before.
    Best bookie there is.

Also the sponsor of the HFL

But they are wrong here.

I still think this is our best way of getting shot of Milne also. Get McInnes out and Milne will follow. I would much prefer McInnes didn’t get the opportunity to use the new training facilities as let’s face it , it’s not going to make us do anything different on match days. It will still be 4-2-3——1.
    Everyone join in together and sing as one

MCINNES MCINNES GET TO F’UCK
    MCINNES GET TO F’UCK

That's the press doing as I said they would and rolling out the "fans need to realise it's not the 80s anymore" pish.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's the press doing as I said they would and rolling out the "fans need to realise it's not the 80s anymore" pish.
    Pretty sure we all realise that. Hacks are lowlifes.

We're not expecting to win the league or a European competition but we're still a big fish in a small pond and have every right to be expecting to be performing season on season far better than we do.

I'm relatively happy with finishing third and getting into Europe yearly (although there was a five season period where we could genuinely of won the league with more ambition and the right folk at the helm but that ship has sailed now) but it's not just about that.

It's also about the way you do it. The fitba is absolutely turgid. Is it asking too much to actually enjoy the style of football your club plays. It's a lot of money to fork out to not look forward to seeing your team play.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post

It's also about the way you do it. The fitba is absolutely turgid. Is it asking too much to actually enjoy the style of football your club plays. It's a lot of money to fork out to not look forward to seeing your team play.
    This pretty much sums up watching a Derek McInnes led Aberdeen team. It’s becoming unwatchable and I don’t think I have experienced this under any other Aberdeen manager and they have had far worse players.

The morning after a humiliation at the b@stard garden.
    Debates about the team, McInnes etc...

Yet afc1903mad’s first thought is I need to analyse the goals the scum scored & update the w@nky “who’s fault” thread

Page 437 of 625 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast