+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Old Mrs. May's fudge shoppe

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    When I left school I was torn between studying geology or diamond mining, it was a really, really difficult decision.

I was caught between a rock and a hard place.
    I wanted to be a deep sea diver but I don't think I'd have been able to stand the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Or even stoned, not to mention when they get their rocks off.
    They are more likely to be stoned, because I can't see them being very good at cocaine.
    After all, how difficult would it be to do a fault line?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    They are more likely to be stoned, because I can't see them being very good at cocaine.
    After all, how difficult would it be to do a fault line?
    must confess some superb genuine humour.........only the Brits can ad lib this sort of thing!

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    must confess some superb genuine humour.........only the Brits can ad lib this sort of thing!
    Sedimentary my dear Serious.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I like this post, made me smile, good one alty.
    Yeah me too. Tricky's and Vlad's were funny as well.

Had to smile at Serious too when he was ranting about education being useless then in his next post said they used to get in touch with a university professor when they had a problem 😀

rebuilding the Falklands airstrip after being bombed by the Argies.
    Pretty sure we bombed the runway to stop them using it. It was quite a famous mission undertaken by some Vulcan bombers with a very elaborate refuelling schedule which meant they could just about get there and back.

Hope you don't mind a wishy washy liberal correcting a proper god-fearing Englishman on British military history.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Pretty sure we bombed the runway to stop them using it. It was quite a famous mission undertaken by some Vulcan bombers with a very elaborate refuelling schedule which meant they could just about get there and back.

Hope you don't mind a wishy washy liberal correcting a proper god-fearing Englishman on British military history.
    You are correct Driller - a long time ago and I apologise for the error. Just to be correct if you're on that tack, "liberal" in the context you meant is spelt with a capital 'L' so acknowledge your mistake on poor grammar please!

Yeah me too. Tricky's and Vlad's were funny as well.

Had to smile at Serious too when he was ranting about education being useless then in his next post said they used to get in touch with a university professor when they had a problem ��
    When you wish to gain knowledge you ask the top local man in your area. Out of interest do you know how many types of rock and their constituents there are in GB alone. No you don't - like we didn't when developing machinery to process it. Would you also like to know why the cast cutting teeth contained a 5% Manganese mix?
    Last edited by seriouspie; 30-07-2018 at 07:02 PM.

One Vulcan and one bomb hit the runway. They bombed across it to increase the chances of a hit.

I hate to be the one to break this to you serious, but on my travels abroad I've realised that all nationalities do humour, jokes, puns, wit and banter. In fact some of the funniest people I've ever met have been in Turkey and Tunisia and they were Muslims. I know that a Muslim with a sense of humour might be an alien concept to some on here, but they do exist if you view them with an open mind.

Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast