+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 440 of 560 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

The issue with that junction is not leaving Westhill, it's getting into Westhill when all the office workers are leaving Westhill, that same issue won't impact on a football crowd on a Saturday afternoon (might impact on the W.A.N.K.S. trying to get home to westhill after shopping in town but hey ho)

With regard to traffic issues, of course there will be when you have a bunch of people leaving at the same time. Who has left celtic park, iprix, Easter Road, Tyncastle or Dens (can't comment on Tannadice since it's so long since I have been there haha) and not then sat in a traffic jam for varying lengths of time?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    The issue with that junction is not leaving Westhill, it's getting into Westhill when all the office workers are leaving Westhill, that same issue won't impact on a football crowd on a Saturday afternoon (might impact on the W.A.N.K.S. trying to get home to westhill after shopping in town but hey ho)

With regard to traffic issues, of course there will be when you have a bunch of people leaving at the same time. Who has left celtic park, iprix, Easter Road, Tyncastle or Dens (can't comment on Tannadice since it's so long since I have been there haha) and not then sat in a traffic jam for varying lengths of time?
    2 of those will have far bigger crowds and more traffic. The other 3,along with the 2 weegiedomes, are like Pittodrie, you have options of walking into the city centre. taking train or tube. If the stadium of $hite get's built, you either drive, or wait for ages for First bus to get you back into town.

The only W A N K S i see are the ones blindly following our old scum supporting Chairman to his Shuttle Bus Arena timber sh!thole.

Every Stadium you have used as an example are the clubs historic homes not some new build sh!thole in a field.

And it’s always worth reminding folk that the expert advice which the AFC board asked for, was completely ignored. Namely, ‘Don’t build it more than two miles from the old ground. The fans won’t travel’

So the fans for this move don’t have a clue what it’ll cost, where the money will come from, how we’ll manage the debt, how the shuttle buses will or more likely won’t work or what it’ll end up looking like. All they care about is ‘moving forward’ whatever the f*ck that means. They also know they’ve been lied to & don’t care.

As I have said ump**** times before, I wouldn't worry about it too much as Milne won't fund the stadium so it won't be built

As I have said ump**** times before, I wouldn't worry about it too much as Milne won't fund the stadium so it won't be built
    The fact that folk are happy to go along with Milnes @rsehole ideas worry me greatly.

That's what I've always said. There is really no point arguing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That's what I've always said. There is really no point arguing about it.
    I'll argue with you about it. It's happening, and whether you or me agree with the rights and wrongs of it are immaterial. It's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Of course it will be worse for the simple reason a large % if people coming out of Pittodrie don’t jump in to their cars within yards of Pittodrie but walk maybe 15 mins away from the ground to where they have parked it...Also a large % of people walk in to town to get a bus or walk home ( I walk home a lot after games...takes me 25 mins )... at the new ground you are ****ed unless you stay in westhill so there will be big traffic jams when there is a big crowd
    Why do they park so far away from Pittodrie? Because it is a nightmare if you park closer.
    Only 12% only walk to Pittodrie (IIRC)
    I presume at Kingsford they’ll do the same and walk to Arnhall, Lawsondale or Kingswells.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Why do they park so far away from Pittodrie? Because it is a nightmare if you park closer.
    Only 12% only walk to Pittodrie (IIRC)
    I presume at Kingsford they’ll do the same and walk to Arnhall, Lawsondale or Kingswells.
    Do you even know how stupid that sounds?

Page 440 of 560 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540 ... LastLast