+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 445 of 560 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Additional revenue I would presume
    Aye that group revenues is working wonders for us

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Well have a think about it & let me know. You’re problem is you’re thicker than a submarine hatch but you’re convinced of the opposite.
    Always a sign of losing the argument when you lower yourself.

I don’t think it’s very likely that UEFA have told anyone at Aberdeen that they’d force them to play in Dundee.
    I agree, I doub't UEFA made any comments about Dundee.
    I presume it was a simple error or with the thoughts that Dundee were proposing to move to a new stadium which presumably meets the guidelines set out by UEFA

I don’t know if you’ve been before but I’ve had the misfortune many, many times over the years. I haven’t seen a stadium better than Pittodrie in it.
    I've been many a time to Dens and Tannadice.
    I actually enjoy game there do to shorter travelling times.
    Its still irrelevant to your question as we've never played Dundee in a European tie as far as I am aware.

Let me ask you a more open question.
    Have Aberdeen ever played a European game not in the home stadium of the opposition?

So would people in here be happy to redevelop Pittodrie at a Hypothetical say £100M to resolve the issues?
    Why not pick an even bigger number, like a gazillionbillion?

Always a sign of losing the argument when you lower yourself.

I agree, I doub't UEFA made any comments about Dundee.
    I presume it was a simple error or with the thoughts that Dundee were proposing to move to a new stadium which presumably meets the guidelines set out by UEFA

I've been many a time to Dens and Tannadice.
    I actually enjoy game there do to shorter travelling times.
    Its still irrelevant to your question as we've never played Dundee in a European tie as far as I am aware.

Let me ask you a more open question.
    Have Aberdeen ever played a European game not in the home stadium of the opposition?

What’s playing Dundee in Europe got to go with anything, or not playing in the other teams home stadium? You’re not following this very well & like I said, it’s fairly straightforward. It’s also very telling that you’re willing to write off that whopper as a simple mistake.

I’ll maybe stop lowering myself when you start posting something that proves you’re not thicker than sh1te in a flask. You’re not doing a very good job so far

I accept that there is potential to redevelop Pittodrie.
    There was someone who linked an architects view that it couldn't under the constraints, but I always believe there can be a solution.
    I would also think that it would cost far more to redevelop Pittodrie.

So would people in here be happy to redevelop Pittodrie at a Hypothetical say £100M to resolve the issues?
    Hypothetically just say £2 billion then!!!! FFS........the foundations are laid, the pitch at last is looking good after restructuring of the ground staff......there is fundamentally no reason that we cannot redevelop our home.....there is also no f ucking reason why our club train at barracks/Seaton etc to use that as leverage to build housing at our home and move our home to a field.......we should have had proper training facilities many a year ago.......most on here know I’m pro our coach, thankfully most also know my disregard for our chairman.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye that group revenues is working wonders for us
    Not yet, but the aspiration is to get there.
    We have been slowly increasing our coefficient which would ultimately make it easier and qualification every year in Europe is key to that.
    It took a bit of a hit last year with the restructuring. We'll see in the coming weeks where our coefficient seeds us

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Hypothetically just say £2 billion then!!!! FFS........the foundations are laid, the pitch at last is looking good after restructuring of the ground staff......there is fundamentally no reason that we cannot redevelop our home.....there is also no f ucking reason why our club train at barracks/Seaton etc to use that as leverage to build housing at our home and move our home to a field.......we should have had proper training facilities many a year ago.......most on here know I’m pro our coach, thankfully most also know my disregard for our chairman.

SF

^^^
    I’m starting to warm to this loonball

I accept that there is potential to redevelop Pittodrie.
    There was someone who linked an architects view that it couldn't under the constraints, but I always believe there can be a solution.
    I would also think that it would cost far more to redevelop Pittodrie.

Why would it cost double to redevelop Pittodrie of the cost to build a new stadium????????
    Surely, if we even knocked Pittodrie down and built the new stadium on the same footprint, it would cost the 50m we have been banding about already (except the cost to knock it down).

Not yet, but the aspiration is to get there.
    We have been slowly increasing our coefficient which would ultimately make it easier and qualification every year in Europe is key to that.
    It took a bit of a hit last year with the restructuring. We'll see in the coming weeks where our coefficient seeds us
    If we get into europe

What’s playing Dundee in Europe got to go with anything, or not playing in the other teams home stadium? You’re not following this very well & like I said, it’s fairly straightforward. It’s also very telling that you’re willing to write off that whopper as a simple mistake.

I’ll maybe stop lowering myself when you start posting something that proves you’re not thicker than sh1te in a flask. You’re not doing a very good job so far
    You brought up Dundee

You've played the deflection card perfectly, you're so far off on a tangent, I'm not even sure you know what your originally poorly worded, deliberately skewed, irrelevant question was.

Page 445 of 560 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast