+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Ignore it MSM. The vast majority on here greatly appreciate your insights.

Bogbrush, I don’t know why you have to be such a contrarian all the time - you’re exactly the same on P&B - but give it a rest eh.

Trying to chase away the only clearly credible source of info we’ve got fae the club is just stupid.

If you don’t like MSM’s posts then that's up to you, but don’t try and spoil it for the rest of us eh...
    2 folk question him and he scarpers? Snowflake insider haha! (Just kidding!)

I’ve no quarrell with the insider stuff and get that many enjoy it, not for me personally and just questioned a couple of aspects, got an answer and I’d moved along.

While I'll be the first to admit that I've harped on about our stacking the midfield with identikit players, I can actually see the sense in the McCrorie move. For once it's a young guy with a future, rather than someone on the wane. So if we ship out some dross at the same time, fair enough.

That said, I'd be spitting if it were simply a loan, but it looks like it's the option to buy at the end of the season, in which case I'm willing to bite down on my gut reaction to buying a Sevco player. I know Jim Bett came via Holland, but we all got over his background (not saying McCrorie is another Jim Bett by the way).

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    While I'll be the first to admit that I've harped on about our stacking the midfield with identikit players, I can actually see the sense in the McCrorie move. For once it's a young guy with a future, rather than someone on the wane. So if we ship out some dross at the same time, fair enough.

That said, I'd be spitting if it were simply a loan, but it looks like it's the option to buy at the end of the season, in which case I'm willing to bite down on my gut reaction to buying a Sevco player. I know Jim Bett came via Holland, but we all got over his background (not saying McCrorie is another Jim Bett by the way).
    Hun from the Hun camp I know said it's £350k. Sorry to the two ****wits on here though, I can't spoon feed it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    My race is ran here guys. clowns now outnumbering the good guys.
    MSM, you are one of the posters on here people genuinely listen to. Mind you, with our numbers dwindling, it doesn’t take many of either sort to outnumber on here.

Bide a little longer and keep the intrigue going. There seems to be a heck of a lot going on just now, and any ITK information is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Hun from the Hun camp I know said it's £350k. Sorry to the two ****wits on here though, I can't spoon feed it to you.
    Eh? I never disputed McCrorie, pretty much all over socials today about that. It was the mystery striker for Thursday I was querying.

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    My race is ran here guys. clowns now outnumbering the good guys.
    I always really appreciate your posts. You choose to share when it would be easier not to

Does anyone actually know if he can play one position well ? The majority of players who play right back, Centre midfield and Centre half all tend to be very good, suppose we really missed a Dom Ball type last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Does anyone actually know if he can play one position well ? The majority of players who play right back, Centre midfield and Centre half all tend to be very good, suppose we really missed a Dom Ball type last season.
    I thought that’s what Hoban was for.

I’ve never seen McCrorie play (That I can recall) but he seems to be highly rated.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I thought that’s what Hoban was for.

I’ve never seen McCrorie play (That I can recall) but he seems to be highly rated.
    What I remember of McCrorie is the video some guy made on You tube of Dallas's biased decisions at a game at Iprix and he was kicking lumps out of us with no card. Did he not score against us at Pittodrie?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    What I remember of McCrorie is the video some guy made on You tube of Dallas's biased decisions at a game at Iprix and he was kicking lumps out of us with no card. Did he not score against us at Pittodrie?
    Yes.

Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast