+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window 2020/21

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I thought that’s what Hoban was for.

I’ve never seen McCrorie play (That I can recall) but he seems to be highly rated.
    Who highly rates him ? Obviously not his present club manager if he’s willing to let him go !!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    What I remember of McCrorie is the video some guy made on You tube of Dallas's biased decisions at a game at Iprix and he was kicking lumps out of us with no card. Did he not score against us at Pittodrie?
    Scored with a strange header if I remember right.
    Was MOTM that day.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Ignore it MSM. The vast majority on here greatly appreciate your insights.

Bogbrush, I don’t know why you have to be such a contrarian all the time - you’re exactly the same on P&B - but give it a rest eh.

Trying to chase away the only clearly credible source of info we’ve got fae the club is just stupid.

If you don’t like MSM’s posts then that's up to you, but don’t try and spoil it for the rest of us eh...

I enjoy reading his/her posts too, all I did was query his/her motive regarding the team news.

I just asked him why he felt it necessary to give away team news if he wasn't wanting to give St Johnstone the heads up. It seemed counter-intuitive to me.

I know you aren't allowed to question the club on P&B but I thought AbMad was different.

Rumours abound that Jason Cummings and Ethan Pinnock (with the big tw@t McKenna off to Brentford) are on Delboy's radar and Logan, Hedges and McGeouch set for the axe amongst others.
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 17-08-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Scored with a strange header if I remember right.
    Was MOTM that day.
    Yes I seem to remember he played a holding midfield role that day, which was a surprise as he had played centre back up until then and yes he did play well as far as my failing memory goes

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    Sorry guys, I am not trying to be difficult, all will be become clear on Thursday, if not before. the only reason I am holding that info back is to keep it from our opposition ahead of the game on Thursday.
    Thanks for the info you post as it is much appreciated. You certainly got the forum numbers up by going by the posts. Is Leigh Griffiths a target as another poster said? I was guessing this as you said along the lines of something will have to crack (wage demands I am guessing). I would imagine Brophy would be easier to deal with regarding wages so that’s why I have ruled him out. I would prefer Griffiths if we can afford him.

Signing an EPL player who played 40 games last season sounds too good to be true.

/sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I enjoy reading his/her posts too, all I did was query his/her motive regarding the team news.

I just asked him why he felt it necessary to give away team news if he wasn't wanting to give St Johnstone the heads up. It seemed counter-intuitive to me.

I know you aren't allowed to question the club on P&B but I thought AbMad was different.

Rumours abound that Jason Cummings and Ethan Pinnock (with the big tw@t McKenna off to Brentford) are on Delboy's radar and Logan, Hedges and McGeouch set for the axe amongst others.
    Course you’re allowed to question the club on here min. I do it all the time.

Needs to be valid though snd having a pop at MSM for not revealing the players name when he clearly said he didn’t want to reveal the actual team / tactics seemed unnecessary to me.

Re the above, I’ve seen some of the stuff flying about today - a lot of it is laughable.

However, if AFC ever sign Jason Cummings I’ll totally give up on them.

A bigger fanny I don’t think I’ve ever seen involved in football - boys just a dick...

I dont think we'll sign Cumdog

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    A bigger fanny I don’t think I’ve ever seen involved in football - boys just a dick...
    I can only think of one & McInnes has already signed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I can only think of one & McInnes has already signed him.
    Bit harsh on Danny Rogers that Mason min 😉

Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast