+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 471 of 560 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    They'll need toilets on the buses to the Kingsford Arena.
    Residents of Hazleheid and Woodend will be up in arms at the pishing in gairdens going on as the tailback from Tillypronie to Queens Road necessitates bladder-teeming from about 1415 onwards.

I'll go oot early* and pish in the gairdens of members of the W@NKS.

* leaving at 0400 Saturday and 1300 for midweek games, just to avoid the gridlock carnage

I see the operation to kill the Pittodrie atmosphere stone dead continues. No more bounces at the fence

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I see the operation to kill the Pittodrie atmosphere stone dead continues. No more bounces at the fence
    Saw that. Im pretty sure I could launch a seat from the away end over R and into S,T or even V

Pointless gesture in terms of safety

But it cuts down huns and pigs. Nice one in that respect

I wonder if a rainforest will grow under this one too

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Saw that. Im pretty sure I could launch a seat from the away end over R and into S,T or even V

Pointless gesture in terms of safety

But it cuts down huns and pigs. Nice one in that respect

I wonder if a rainforest will grow under this one too
    Couldn't they put some meshing in from the roof down to the top of the dividing fence?

Might help cut back on the lunatic fringe that chuck things and wouldn't be too costly.

Fvck knows how any Dons fan could moan about having less weegie bigots in our ground.

It won't make any difference to the bounces at the fence as we are still have all our seats available in Section S.

F*ck knows how any Dons fan doesn’t want that end rammed with huns when we beat them.

I don't want any of those fvcking minkers in our ground.

I'm sure the woman who got her heid split open with a coin and the woman who was assaulted outside the grun both against Peado FC in the last couple of seasons ago feel the same.

F*ck knows how any Dons fan doesn’t want that end rammed with huns when we beat them.
    Quite simply because they are minks and scum. I don't want their sort of filth in our house.

Really? You weren’t that fussed about the Tommy Robinson supporting Union Flag wavers the other day.

If you dont want to run the risk of being hit with a seat, why not choose one of the thousands of others in the ground?

Really? You weren’t that fussed about the Tommy Robinson supporting Union Flag wavers the other day.

If you dont want to run the risk of being hit with a seat, why not choose one of the thousands of others in the ground?
    It's the stench. Weegie minks. I'm pretty sure the majority up here would want then banned. Subhumans.

Page 471 of 560 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521 ... LastLast