+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 625 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You put pressure on the Tims defence and they’re bang average. How many times has that c*nt Boyata coasted it in games against us?
    SEVCO have a manager with cahoneys.
    And they have better players.
    And they have a “big game” mentality where they get in the face of the Dhims.
    How many of our strongest X1 would get in the SEVCO first X1?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I wonder what DM is thinking right now as he sees his beloved scum toppling the Dhims?
    Regrets much?
    I’ll bet.
    It certainly highlights to me how we are now a team with no pace and no fight. DM is entirely to blame for assembling a team of duds and then playing them randomly and out of position. Well and truly found out with not a hope in hell of finishing second.

I wonder what DM is thinking right now as he sees his beloved scum toppling the Dhims?
    Regrets much?
    I’ll bet.
    At least Milne will be happy,he did say Scottish football needs a strong hun team.

I agree.
    The only way DM will leave will be when HE wants.
    ie - the very unlikely event of another club in England coming in for him.
    If it happened then definitely time to go,
    I just get the impression (just guesswork) that DM is in a comfort zone and under no pressure whatsoever.
    RST has nailed it with both his posts today.

No matter what people on here wish for Milne will absolutely not sack McInnes and unfortunately the way we are trending there is next to no chance of any sort of team in England that McInnes will fancy coming in for him. McInnes will be on good money here until 2020 so why would he walk away from that for some no name English Division 1 team ( the best that I think would be interested in him currently), especially given the average shelf life of a manager in England is something like nine months?

Also for those blaming Milne for not letting him go to Rangers, you are kidding yourselves. If McInnes had wanted to go to Rangers you wouldn't have seen him for dust regardless of what Milne said or did.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    RST has nailed it with both his posts today.

No matter what people on here wish for Milne will absolutely not sack McInnes and unfortunately the way we are trending there is next to no chance of any sort of team in England that McInnes will fancy coming in for him. McInnes will be on good money here until 2020 so why would he walk away from that for some no name English Division 1 team ( the best that I think would be interested in him currently), especially given the average shelf life of a manager in England is something like nine months?

Also for those blaming Milne for not letting him go to Rangers, you are kidding yourselves. If McInnes had wanted to go to Rangers you wouldn't have seen him for dust regardless of what Milne said or did.
    He took a week off his work to chat to his employers biggest rivals, the same week we were playing them twice. Milne could’ve & shouldve made his mind up for him. He’s a spineless catastrophe of a human being though

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He took a week off his work to chat to his employers biggest rivals, the same week we were playing them twice. Milne could’ve & shouldve made his mind up for him. He’s a spineless catastrophe of a human being though
    I completely agree he is spineless and the sooner we have someone else the better.

I'm just not sure how he could have made McInnes mind up for him if we are keeping it real. No way was he going to sack McInnes for wanting to speak to sevco, which would have cost us £1Million or whatever when at that time there was the prospect of receiving £1 Million if he had gone as most people expected would happen (debateable if they would have paid the £1Million I know). Also no way was he going to persuade McInnes to go if he didn't want to as McInnes is a stubborn so and so and is only interested in what is good for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    At least Milne will be happy,he did say Scottish football needs a strong hun team.
    The Masonic ar*ehole will be delighted.

I seen a stat before the game at Ibrox today that since Murty has been in charge of them that he is top of the leaderboard of managers gathering points. McInnes is 5th!
    This point was just to highlight our downward spiral and it should be alarming even to the happy clappers.
    All this nonsense about we cannot afford to get rid of McInnes....yes we can. We are debt free and were willing to stump up good money for Christie from Celtic. I suggest we get a decent manager first before we try and give the likes of Celtic more cash.

The Masonic ar*ehole will be delighted.
    You know in some countries if a chairman came out and said that about one of their fiercest rivals they would have been hounded out of the club within 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I seen a stat before the game at Ibrox today that since Murty has been in charge of them that he is top of the leaderboard of managers gathering points. McInnes is 5th!
    This point was just to highlight our downward spiral and it should be alarming even to the happy clappers.
    All this nonsense about we cannot afford to get rid of McInnes....yes we can. We are debt free and were willing to stump up good money for Christie from Celtic. I suggest we get a decent manager first before we try and give the likes of Celtic more cash.
    We aren’t going to be debt free for much longer,we might have to sack him but you are kidding yourself if you think we will be able to bring in a decent manager and give him sufficient funds for players with this stadium looming over us.

Page 48 of 625 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148548 ... LastLast