+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 486 of 530 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

ryan gauld main target now?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It’s nae going to happen.
    But what about Stewart Milne, nae pishing his pants at a £3.5M offer for McKenna?
    It was an easy decision made. When you put a £10m fee on his head you won’t accept less than half the amount.
    The real question though...where is the DNA money?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It was an easy decision made. When you put a £10m fee on his head you won’t accept less than half the amount.
    Some pant pishers in here thought he would pish his pants and accept a lower offer.
    Seems Milne is not as weak bladdered as some in here (think)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The real question though...where is the DNA money?
    Nah, that’s not a worthy question.
    We’ve established that your clueless and uninformed of such matters.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Some pant pishers in here thought he would pish his pants and accept a lower offer.
    Seems Milne is not as weak bladdered as some in here (think)

Nah, that’s not a worthy question.
    We’ve established that your clueless and uninformed of such matters.
    In 8 days time if we have not brought in any more players (and actually I think we will) then it will be a genuine question. The reality is that everyone on this Board including your good self (I assume) is clueless and uninformed as to the actual spend but it takes some pretty imaginative thinking (or incredibly poor value for money deals) to get this years budget anywhere close to last years spend plus £500K.

No point in battering this subject to death just now but it will be a very fair question to ask at the end of next week if we stay with the current squad when the window closes.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    ryan gauld main target now?
    Not sure why his name gets mentioned.
    Aside from (allegedly) being a Dons fan and liking some Dons related tweets, there’s no basis to this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Not sure why his name gets mentioned.
    Aside from (allegedly) being a Dons fan and liking some Dons related tweets, there’s no basis to this.
    He certainly needs to go somewhere in the next 7 days. He did not make the Sporting squad for this season

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    He certainly needs to go somewhere in the next 7 days. He did not make the Sporting squad for this season
    Would be Nice but I cannae see it more likely Christie back you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    In 8 days time if we have not brought in any more players (and actually I think we will) then it will be a genuine question. The reality is that everyone on this Board including your good self (I assume) is clueless and uninformed as to the actual spend but it takes some pretty imaginative thinking (or incredibly poor value for money deals) to get this years budget anywhere close to last years spend plus £500K.

No point in battering this subject to death just now but it will be a very fair question to ask at the end of next week if we stay with the current squad when the window closes.
    Whilst I have continually doubted the proper use of the DNA funds that the fans have created I still hope that they will get spent on at least getting a half decent player. I will be the first to put my hands up and say the con theory was maybe wrong but if we don’t spend it please expect apologist afc1903mad to come on here and tell us all that Milne isn’t playing dirty with the fans money and we are stupid thinking such things.
    Milne should be hunted if we haven’t tooled up properly by the time the window shuts!

Imagine praising Milne for not selling for allegedly 3.5m up front when the club put a 10m price tag on him. Ge me peace!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Imagine praising Milne for not selling for allegedly 3.5m up front when the club put a 10m price tag on him. Ge me peace!!
    I won’t mention anyone’s name but there is someone on here who thinks Milne is doing a good job!

Page 486 of 530 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496 ... LastLast