+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Here we go. Have you stopped to think with that pea brain of yours that there might be a reason for it not being aired? The least of all that it's a less than meaningless game? One non-televised bounce game and suddenly we're doomed for the season. Mental.
    DOOMED !!!! We`re all doomed I tell you ?!!!

Obviously this is part of JG`s cunning plan to extort more transfer money out of Cormack ?

You watch. Within a week we will have paid Wolves a neat £ 1M for Ronan , and "stolen " McGrath from Wigan.........

WE NEED MORe FIREPOWER TOO !!!!!! Doomed , I tell you.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Far more doom merchants than me on here
    Right enough, you're the zoom merchant

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    DOOMED !!!! We`re all doomed I tell you ?!!!

Obviously this is part of JG`s cunning plan to extort more transfer money out of Cormack ?

You watch. Within a week we will have paid Wolves a neat £ 1M for Ronan , and "stolen " McGrath from Wigan.........

WE NEED MORe FIREPOWER TOO !!!!!! Doomed , I tell you.......
    ������ Yup

Ooh ooh smash it up
    Smash it up smash it up.

Things are looking up. We managed a draw with St.Johnstone so I don’t think we will need much more in the transfer front. They had to sneak the draw against us, so hopefully that means they might finish below us in the table.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Things are looking up. We managed a draw with St.Johnstone so I don’t think we will need much more in the transfer front. They had to sneak the draw against us, so hopefully that means they might finish below us in the table.
    While hibs won 4-2 v better opposition & they screened it live on YouTube, while out queer lot hid and haven't spoken 1 word aboot the game, queer c u n t s!!
    ! I'm not convinced in the slightest' cant see us doing any better than 7th place this coming season ! You seen the ****e there posting on twitter? lifting weights n just utter shiite

It's like every ***n season we must play st Johnstone in pre season game no matter where in the world we are! Lazy ass c I n ts ! Can't even arrange a proper friendly ! We will surely breeze past these diddy betfred group games bur my worry is the leauge we haven't even got a squad good enough to finish 3rd or 4th maybe 6th at a push,

Playing the early stages of the league cup is a disgrace, but we need to take it seriously.

Talk of lifting weights isn’t good though.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Playing the early stages of the league cup is a disgrace, but we need to take it seriously.

Talk of lifting weights isn’t good though.
    Hahaha yup a wee clip on there twitter of scales lifting bumbells ! Its pathetic they can't even report on bojans goal yday! Possibly just trying to hide how ****e we were as there was some unionist dick at the game posting pics of the union jack aberdeen fc flag ��

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Hahaha yup a wee clip on there twitter of scales lifting bumbells ! Its pathetic they can't even report on bojans goal yday! Possibly just trying to hide how ****e we were as there was some unionist dick at the game posting pics of the union jack aberdeen fc flag ��
    Bumbells? Did he shake his bum and play a tune?

Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast