+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

Japan's Nobel prize winning Professor of Medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, created a sensation today by saying that the Coronavirus is not natural.
    "If it is natural, it wouldn't have adversely affected the entire world like this. Because, as per nature, temperature is different in different countries. If it is natural, it would adversely affect only those countries having the same temperature as China. Instead, it is spreading in a country like Switzerland, in the same way it is spreading in the desert areas. Whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but died in hot places.

I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have worked for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I am fully acquainted with all the staff of that laboratory. I have been phoning them all, after the Coronavirus surfaced. But all their phones are dead for the last 3 months. It is now understood that all these lab technicians have died.
    Based on all my knowledge and research till date, I can say this with 100% confidence - That the Coronavirus is not natural. It did not come from bats. China manufactured it. If what I am saying today is proved false now or even after my death, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to everyone".

Exactly Honjo san. This is not the work of Mother Nature.

I VE said all along its been manufactured by them in a laboratory,I don't need to have a Nobel prize to see that.. The Phookin horrible set of cnuts..

The COVID-19 pandemic which originated in Wuhan, China as part of the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) efforts to expand its power abroad, was a functional equivalent of a new Cold War without consequences for decades.
    China's unleashing of deadly coronavirus pandemic and spreading panic in the U.S. were acts of war.
    Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is a viral respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus called SARS-associated coronavirus (SARS-CoV). SARS-CoV-2 is a virus that causes COVID-19.
    Four**** years before China was widely accused of covering up its coronavirus outbreak, secret US diplomatic cables charged China of cover-up during the 2006 deadly H5N1 strain of avian influenza, also known as the bird flu.
    The Obama administration's funded Wuhan Institute of Virology, a P4-level bio-safety facility is now the subject of U.S. intelligence investigation.
    It was 2020 Lunar New Year, a time of human migration on a scale unseen in other parts of the world. This has certainly contributed to the spread of COVID-19.
    From the very beginning, the world public opinion was misinformed and had to deal with the pathological secrecy of the CCP.
    All those who tried to raise the alarm, including the "signaler" doctors from Wuhan who tried to warn colleagues about the coronavirus, were then persecuted. And, the fact that you can't find some of these doctors is a frightening reality.
    Instead of being transparent, China went to scrub research on the virus, ordered the destruction of laboratory samples, detained and silenced researchers, journalists, and citizens who tried to share information about the virus.
    China's outbreak may have started in September. China has admitted that the disease was present in Wuhan in December, although it denied that "human-to-human transmission" had already taken place.

Those unfamiliar with the CCP will likely be shocked to discover the regime's motives, "the CCP clearly has no intention of ending the epidemic or curing the virus". You can see that the Beijing-influenced World Health Organization (WHO) was for a long while essentially following the CCP's guidelines.

A recent study of the genetic history of SARS-CoV-2_genomes found 3 types of the deadly coronavirus are spreading around the world - and the U.S. is being rocked by the original strain from China.
    In a book written by two People's Liberation Army (PLA) colonels about Unrestricted Warfare in the age of globalization their main argument is: "Warfare in the modern world will no longer be primarily a struggle defined by military means —to compel the enemy to submit to one's will."........The rest you can read here.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ar...cle.aspx/25602
    Dr. Joe Tuzara
    The writer was clinical research-physician-general surgeon for Saudi Arabian, Philippine and American healthcare systems and is currently an American freelance writer as well as op-ed contributor.

Hmm, it may well be man made, but if the Chinese designed and released this virus as a weapon of war, you'd think they would have targeted the young, fit and healthy, instead this thing only seems to be effective against gimmers and those due to die shortly anyway. Or is this just a practice run and they're going to do better with their next one ? They're buggers the Chinese, they don't give up easily.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Hmm, it may well be man made, but if the Chinese designed and released this virus as a weapon of war, you'd think they would have targeted the young, fit and healthy, instead this thing only seems to be effective against gimmers and those due to die shortly anyway. Or is this just a practice run and they're going to do better with their next one ? They're buggers the Chinese, they don't give up easily.
    I've had a couple of Chinese takeaways that have nearly killed me. Perhaps next time?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I've had a couple of Chinese takeaways that have nearly killed me. Perhaps next time?
    Also the question of why did they unleash it in their own country?

Perhaps their intelligence corps isn't the best maybe?

I remember Map hitting "panic mode" late November. Amazing how the CCP contained the virus early doors at home, but then unleashed COVID-19 across the globe via unsuspecting air travellers.

There must be a chink in their armour somewhere?

If the Chinese were developing this agent, I would say it got out accidentally. By some mistake.
    We can not see it ,feel it,smell it,hear it, etc, a mystery! If some of their doctors caught it then it must have been in an accidental way.They may have made it, and other viruses,in order to sell it to other countries. The way events happened ,the cover up by the CPC,it will make another drama/action film, soon for Hollywood!

Never mind bloody drama Balan, the eejits we have running this corona circus of ours went into full "pandemic panic mode" and built a 5000 bed capacity called the "Nightingale Hospital" in London.

Cost to the taxpayer unknown, but twenty million quid probably won't cover it.

Result: 26 patients in the hospital yesterday, Raab says it's a huge success story because we don't need it.

Go figure?

Page 49 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)