+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Thread: Le Inter National Predicto Compe, QF 2nd Leg UPDATE

re: Le Inter National Predicto Compe, QF 2nd Leg UPDATE

I think you should start the whole competition again from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Bug? Are youse sure it weren't a hangover off of your belated birthday celebrations Tazzy lad?
    Hangover and An Chest Infection don't mix

see you and Moorland still haven't submitted nothing yet either has TTNY

let the best man win and who truly belongs in that Semi-Final spot against Griff or Beast[/quote]

There's just Kel and me in it, so why does it matter what TTNY (or Tapped, or Ridders, or even Jimmy) does?[/quote]

Call it an traditional group Play Off

Kel 0
    -----------------
    Moorland 0
    TTNY 0
    Tapped 0
    Ridders 0

Andover its been running since November 2013 building up to this i'm not gonna go through it all again till next November this seasons ends in February 2014 as planned so it don't clash with tropa

Sorry Tazzy, no, that isert right at all. If youse are deeing that, I'm gan into self imposed exile, for the rest off of this competition and for next season as well.

Oh aye, and what about the tie breaker, who gets what? You've 5 in there and only 2 questions? What if there's a tie breaker tie? I'd suggest the whole thing would be in ruins.

Play off of? Wtf the ****s gan on now?

Is it me v moorland or not?

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Oh aye, and what about the tie breaker, who gets what? You've 5 in there and only 2 questions? What if there's a tie breaker tie? I'd suggest the whole thing would be in ruins.
    it wont because two of the entrance have entirely different answers only trying to fix the mess caused this afternoon

I'm gan to bed soon so I'd like to know if it's me v moorland or this play off of what has been dreamt up in the last hour please.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    it wont because two of the entrance have entirely different answers only trying to fix the mess I caused this afternoon[/quote]

It's a worse mess now, it needs to be just Kel and me. Sort it now Tazzy, have some consideration for Kel he has a babby to look after.

Moorland can of my semi final place BUT NOBODY ELSE. I can't sit here all night waiting for a reply off of the games master, I'm dead on me knees after a long day.

Good luck moorland in the semi finals mate.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)