+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Still not gone away.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Someone, somewhere could put a friendly word in for the Jews, the Pope perhaps (OMG NO!) the RCs are even more anti-Semitic than Suella Braverman, the Archbishop of Canterbury? (Another No! I'm afraid). From the right, from the centre, from the left? It seems no-one wants to stand up for the Jews. I still don't get why.
    It's the constant Lefty obsession with Jews that I find troubling mon ami, why did the Grauniad feel the need to publish that cartoon with the anti-semitic tropes at all, why not treat the man as an ordinary human being, just someone involved with Bojo and a dodgy deal, why did the fact that he was Jewish have to be pointed out and exaggerated ? Neither you nor I knew he was Jewish, and I'm sure neither of us cared, but the Grauniad knew, and didn't hesitate to concentrate on it.

If I was Jewish I'd be more than troubled by it, Adolf had a similar fixation with Jews, and it doesn't usually end well for them.

When I say anti-Semitism is a political football sinkov, guess who's head pops up out of the long grass..

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2329734.html

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's the constant Lefty obsession with Jews that I find troubling mon ami, why did the Grauniad feel the need to publish that cartoon with the anti-semitic tropes at all, why not treat the man as an ordinary human being, just someone involved with Bojo and a dodgy deal, why did the fact that he was Jewish have to be pointed out and exaggerated ? Neither you nor I knew he was Jewish, and I'm sure neither of us cared, but the Grauniad knew, and didn't hesitate to concentrate on it.

If I was Jewish I'd be more than troubled by it, Adolf had a similar fixation with Jews, and it doesn't usually end well for them.
    Martin Rowson is certainly not getting the benefit of the doubt sinkov, he will not survive this $hitstorm. Gone in the morning.

Still not gone away, and the stench of Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party is quite close to home this time. The feckers are crawling out from under their stones everywhere.

"Labour suspends second parliamentary candidate in wake of Rochdale anti-Semitism row, Graham Jones, former MP standing for Hyndburn, recorded saying Britons fighting for ‘f------ Israel’ should be ‘locked up’

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...chdale-israel/

I am becoming more confused with both "Racism and Anti-Semitism".

If someone criticises the state of Israel, how is that deemed as Anti-Semitic, but if they criticises the all religion of Judaism then that is definately anti-semitism that is what I understand.

Surely the United Nations were not being anti-semitic when they criticised Israel's war in Gaza. or were they ?

it was reported yesterday the President Biden had allegedly refered to Benjamin Netanyahu as an a***hole, was he being anti-semitic or just telling the the truth as he sees it.

I suppose it depends on which side of the conflict you fall on.

Israel somehow have managed to pull off the world's greatest hoodwink.

Call the IDF out for butchering defenceless women and kids and one becomes "anti-Semitic".

The International Court of Justice tells the State of Israel to end the genocide in Gaza and Netanyahu tells them to "F*ck Off" and carries on butchering regardless.

Karma has a habit of coming around. It's coming for Netanyahu.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Still not gone away, and the stench of Anti-Semitism in the Labour Party is quite close to home this time. The feckers are crawling out from under their stones everywhere.

"Labour suspends second parliamentary candidate in wake of Rochdale anti-Semitism row, Graham Jones, former MP standing for Hyndburn, recorded saying Britons fighting for ‘f------ Israel’ should be ‘locked up’

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...chdale-israel/
    The Jewish "influence" did for Jeremy Corbyn, it looks like they are going for Starmer now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    I am becoming more confused with both "Racism and Anti-Semitism".

If someone criticises the state of Israel, how is that deemed as Anti-Semitic, but if they criticises the all religion of Judaism then that is definately anti-semitism that is what I understand.

Surely the United Nations were not being anti-semitic when they criticised Israel's war in Gaza. or were they ?

it was reported yesterday the President Biden had allegedly refered to Benjamin Netanyahu as an a***hole, was he being anti-semitic or just telling the the truth as he sees it.

I suppose it depends on which side of the conflict you fall on.
    We are back in the "Freedom of Speech" maelstrom V_C. Azhar Ali the former Labour candidate for Rochdale said something along the lines of "Israel had allowed the October 7 Hamas attack to take place in order to invade Gaza."

I thought exactly the same. The Israeli hard right have waited 20 years for an excuse to level Gaza and occupy the West Bank with even more illegal settlers. Netanyahu's blind eye to the Hamas carnage provided just such an excuse.

I'm at a loss how even thinking this can be labelled as "anti-Semitic".

I opined on this forum the IDF reprisal would be catastrophic for Gaza. Proved to be a bit of an understatement I reckon.

Attachment 25725

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)