+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear god we are in the s*it

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Take your argument to bloody Barnsley then. Nothing to do with us. Acido only mentioned his friends and family because he didn't want to take it further. He regularly comes on our board and never causes trouble. Wish I could say the same about you, you must be in your fifties now so stop acting like a juvenile keyboard warrior and let us revel in our own misery about yesterday please.
    I concur fully. It is with regret, that a Forest fan? thought it funny that spitting at a human being was the right course of action. ]
    I have no Beef with Acido at all, he has done me no wrong.
    The juvenile comments are uncalled for, what happened has lasting memories for all sides.
    I'd let it go, but it seems the Yorkies cannot.

ps, Haven't you normally won the league by now?

Errm I'd be careful about those winning the league comments. Because any moment now good ol' Es*** will come and say exactly those words about our clubs fortunes.

As for my second team, I fully expect Derby will turn things around and slay Preston and go on to greater things. They have an excellent manager and 1 or 2 more signings will turn things around.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Errm I'd be careful about those winning the league comments. Because any moment now good ol' Es*** will come and say exactly those words about our clubs fortunes.

As for my second team, I fully expect Derby will turn things around and slay Preston and go on to greater things. They have an excellent manager and 1 or 2 more signings will turn things around.
    Your second team?

Jesus wept, you need help

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I concur fully. It is with regret, that a Forest fan? thought it funny that spitting at a human being was the right course of action. ]
    I have no Beef with Acido at all, he has done me no wrong.
    The juvenile comments are uncalled for, what happened has lasting memories for all sides.
    I'd let it go, but it seems the Yorkies cannot.

ps, Haven't you normally won the league by now?
    So typical of you...you deliberately misinterpret people - time and time again - to try and reinforce your, usually inane, point.
    Romanis didn't ever think spitting at someone was funny, he just made a joke.
    As for...'haven't you normally won the league by now'...what are you on? Everybody knows...Derby and Forest fans alike...that invariably Forest start better than Derby. We are notoriously slow starters and then, usually by mid to late October, we start to ease ahead and away from you.
    If you want a sensible discussion...I have my concerns this season. You have a much more competent owner than you've had for a while and the best manager I can remember you lot having too, so I think there are grounds for optimism as far as Forest are concerned. For us yesterday was a worry. Not because we lost but because we were outclassed. Much, much too early to start judging Rowett, but the summer activity has been disappointing imo. Of the names we've been linked with I'd love Che Adams but we're certainly...again only my opinion...short of a midfield 'general' and a decent creative wide man. I'm not sure I share Romanis' optimism about Tuesday, but I'd love him to be right.

I said warburton would be good for them when the 2 appointments were made, hes a squad builder and you only have to look at his brentford team to realise it. He'll get them playing in time and theyll be entertaining at least, i think theyll go up within 3 years under him. Rangers are a basket case club and should be ignored when judging him, even then he got them promoted and took em to a cup final, and they were still in the hunt for 2nd at the time of his sacking, which at the moment is their deiling with the mess they are in still.

It pains me to say this but they have the perfect owner and manager imo.

I'll be right. UTR!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    I said warburton would be good for them when the 2 appointments were made, hes a squad builder and you only have to look at his brentford team to realise it. He'll get them playing in time and theyll be entertaining at least, i think theyll go up within 3 years under him. Rangers are a basket case club and should be ignored when judging him, even then he got them promoted and took em to a cup final, and they were still in the hunt for 2nd at the time of his sacking, which at the moment is their deiling with the mess they are in still.

It pains me to say this but they have the perfect owner and manager imo.
    Oh I'm not too sure. We don't know if Mr Marinakis is a trigger happy owner or not. You're right Warburton is a builder and we have a youngish side. He needs time and in this division you can both go on a good and bad run easily.

So we're bound to have a bad innings sooner or later. Whether we can recover remains to be seen. Although elated with a win, the fact remains we conceded 3 goals in similar fashion to recent seasons. It's not every time we'll be able to score 3 let alone 4.

If we're ever gonna go up it'll require a lot of patience and holding on to good players. Something we've been very poor in accomplishing. We'll need to do a Brighton, improve over 3 seasons and not a flukey Huddersfield.

I think Derby is better poised in this expect. An established side only lacking that 1 or 2 players and some luck. But then again, you're just like us with .managerial merry go rounds. Rowett is the correct guy, he needs time though. Give him 2 or 3 seasons and I'm sure he'll succeed. Who knows it might even this season. Maybe Wolves was the wake up call he needed.

Well if the Wolves performance did'nt wake somebody up then nowt will!! If I was Mel sleep would have completely eluded me. I would be seeing zillions of pound notes flying out of my pocket and a load of grinning club chairman stuffing them in their booty bags!!

Just your luck you had 2 reasonably strong sides to begin with. A win would change everything. Just the jolt that's needed. I'm sure the doom and gloom will end around 10pm on Tuesday night.

To win one has to score goals, to score goals one has to create chances, to create chances one has to have ...........well you get my drift!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)