+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Niskanen

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Have you checked with Jeando that he definitely hates Dundee? We shouldn't be taking this for granted. Should we be on the safe side and change it to "no very keen on Dundee" Probably doesn't scan as well.
    I mean I can't see 10,000 Arabs singing Jimmy Fuchs he's no very keen on Dundee

Right enough.

But to be fair the Duracell boy probably does hate them because they are total w ankers 🧡
    The whole point as Shedka was explaining was getting the words that fit in with the correct tempo. Your "no very keen on" suggestion totally upsets the rythmn... 😂🎶

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    The whole point as Shedka was explaining was getting the words that fit in with the correct tempo. Your "no very keen on" suggestion totally upsets the rythmn... 😂🎶
    😂 mods need to get a grip with the suggestions on here and punctuation too!! 😂

These International breaks are no good at all 😆
    Very true Stoke 😂

These International breaks are no good at all 😆
    They are when a new Nintendo Switch is launching.

Any particular reason for using the Gomis song for Fuchs?

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Any particular reason for using the Gomis song for Fuchs?
    I wouldn't think so... I think Moicher requested another song, and an effort was posted. Hmmmm, you wouldn't be hinting at racism by any chance would you ?

I'm sure he could have came up with something regarding Andy Gray's golden hair, but........ really, that just widnae work

"Hmmmm, you wouldn't be hinting at racism by any chance would you ? " Why would it be racist?

"Hmmmm, you wouldn't be hinting at racism by any chance would you ? " Why would it be racist?
    Comparing two folk of the same colour for no apparent reason??? Sorry, what was the point of your original question? seemed a bit strange, I must have missed your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Comparing two folk of the same colour for no apparent reason??? Sorry, what was the point of your original question? seemed a bit strange, I must have missed your point.
    Just wondering why a song from 10 years ago gets mentioned for Fuchs. Why not Harkes? Or any other midfielder from the last 10 years for that matter. Must just be a coincidence eh? Must be because they're both diminutive tenacious players I guess-nothing else right?

Just wondering why a song from 10 years ago gets mentioned for Fuchs. Why not Harkes? Or any other midfielder from the last 10 years for that matter. Must just be a coincidence eh? Must be because they're both diminutive tenacious players I guess-nothing else right?
    So racism it is then. Why didn't you just post what you have explained above ,would have been so much easier .

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)