+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hero or villan?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

I'm seriously considering closing this thread.
    Don't, I'm learning so much about politics.

Another problem with this site, Sibo - the Zoomer Interceptor software seems to be out of date. There are at least three who have dodged the precautionary trip-wires in recent weeks. It's almost as if Clydeside Sheep has been cloned and has eventually had a ride, resulting in Zoomer triplets.

I'm seriously considering closing this thread.
    So as has been pointed out already you post something from 15 September 2015 on the day Israel are in town, maybe you could post some other controversial new stories from around that time after all it’s almost the 5 year anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Don't, I'm learning so much about politics.
    I’ll be running re-education camps, feee of charge, after the revolution.

It's almost as if Clydeside Sheep has been cloned and has eventually had a ride.
    Unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ll be running re-education camps, feee of charge, after the revolution.
    Is that where you educate people about your love of the TORY sport of cricket ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Is that where you educate people about your love of the TORY sport of cricket ?
    You often hear players in the the Karachi slums extolling the virtues of the Conservative & Unionist party. You canny shut them up about them

You often hear players in the the Karachi slums extolling the virtues of the Conservative & Unionist party. You canny shut them up about them
    What countries play cricket all former colonies of the British Empire all probably forced to endure the game whilst the masters watched from the shade.

Do you make all the kids from the slums of Dumbarton have a game whilst you watch from under a tree whilst reading leftish propaganda ?
    Last edited by Basingstokered; 06-09-2020 at 06:01 PM.

What countries play cricket all former colonies of the British Empire all probably forced to endure the game whilst the masters watched from the shade.

Do you make all the kids from the slums of Dumbarton have a game whilst you watch from under a tree whilst reading leftish propaganda ?
    Vale of Leven CC has been on the since 1852. It’s situated in the middle of one of the poorest areas in the country.
    Last edited by Mason89; 06-09-2020 at 06:16 PM.

Vale of Leven CC has been on the go for decades. It’s situated in the middle of one of the poorest areas in the country.
    Aye the area is so poor it has a bowling club, a aquarium round the corner and Loch Lomond Golf Club not far from it. Do the poor kids play their cricket at the club then go to the multi-million course for a quick 18 as well ?

This coming from the most homophobic man in the western world who likes to call people on the right racists. However feels free to spout his homophobic garbage on the net whilst if he didn’t in the street would be nicked. Tell me do you have big sign in the shop telling LGBT people there not welcome or you happy enough to take their money ?

LGBT 😀😀😀😀😀

F’uckin w@nker

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast