+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - Emmerdale news

David needs a rest after all his women in last 15 years ( rumours about Edna weren’t true )
    Nicola
    Leyla
    Alicia
    Priya
    Tracey
    Maya
    Victoria

Any more I’ve forgotten ?

A think thaz just abart covered it theear X11.

Dunt forget toneet's special edition to mark the 50th Anniversary.

--------------THE GREAT STORM---------

A once in a 100 year storm strikes. Buildings and some of the characters lost.

Didtha gerra gold card fo wedding ? arr gorra silver wun fo neet doo only , am noroff to it tho , weather's not looking good ! Rumours abart Kim killing Harriet darn wood's ev put mi off anorl ! Ittul all end in tears , so getya MAN size tissues ready !

Them wind's are gerrin worse , Kim n Harriet deerd ? White horse ont loois (int one thuttee at ponty today !) who left kyz int quad bike ? Charles went a funny color last neet gerrin int car wi nicola , will tha be a birth int barn ?, does Will inherit allon home farm estates , Pria showin too much leg (tart) it's all appnin this week !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Them wind's are gerrin worse , Kim n Harriet deerd ? White horse ont loois (int one thuttee at ponty today !) who left kyz int quad bike ? Charles went a funny color last neet gerrin int car wi nicola , will tha be a birth int barn ?, does Will inherit allon home farm estates , Pria showin too much leg (tart) it's all appnin this week !
    A top summary of last neet Roma.

That storm came in quick dint it. A dint know Brimham Rocks were that close to village with a pregnant Amelia easily walking theer carrying a basket. That white horse ed me thinking of the 1923 Cup Final. Will's dropped on lucky marrying Kim just in time to inherit--Dawn and kids moving in. What abart poor Millie ? We ent seen last of Al and the hotel bedrooms--Aaron's gorriz eyes on him. That Priya ez allus been a bit of a tease--it's usually the top heyf but last neet that pair a shorts showed too much. Hussy.

A wo arta shot at the wedding, set on reyt hand side during ceremony wi mi Golden Ticket. Gorr ooam OK. The storm only affected the area in and around the village--M1 fine.

Ez the storm finished or is there more to come ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-10-2022 at 08:17 AM.

Brilliant … just luvit
    Meena was a forgotten one for David

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A top summary of last neet Roma.

That storm came in quick dint it. A dint know Brimham Rocks were that close to village with a pregnant Amelia easily walking theer carrying a basket. That white horse ed me thinking of the 1923 Cup Final. Will's dropped on lucky marrying Kim just in time to inherit--Dawn and kids moving in. What abart poor Millie ? We ent seen last of Al and the hotel bedrooms--Aaron's gorriz eyes on him. That Priya ez allus been a bit of a tease--it's usually the top heyf but last neet that pair a shorts showed too much. Hussy.

A wo arta shot at the wedding, set on reyt hand side during ceremony wi mi Golden Ticket. Gorr ooam OK. The storm only affected the area in and around the village--M1 fine.

Ez the storm finished or is there more to come ?
    its settin fot week this storm , so gethi cows in 🐄 an batten darn hatches 🌪🌬

I hope Kim's horse is o'reyt.

Av nivva seen that lass who shovels the horse sh1t and got the horse ready for Kim befooar last neet.

Al will be offering her his stud services.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 17-10-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I hope Kim's horse is o'reyt.

Av nivva seen that lass who shovels the horse sh1t and got the horse ready for Kim befooar last neet.

Al will be offering her his stud services.
    it finished last int hafe wun race at ponty this aft ! it reminded me on wun neet uppat Fitz , a blowk walked in wia white hoss , Tommy (landlord) sed avva drink behind bar named afta thee , blowk Wi hoss sed " thawat thas gorra drink called Eric behind thi bar" AGMC

I reckon the hoss was Silver and he got a whistle from the Lone Ranger.
    He’ll ride back and save them both

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast