+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Why The F*ck Is Boris Having To Self Isolate Again?

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Baggiemadguern makes some very good points. I agree that the government made elementary mistakes e.g. The Chelthenham Festival and the Liverpool game, but the general public also have to shoulder some of the blame. Certain individuals and groups of individuals do not think that rules and regulations apply to them. As a nation, we now think that individual rights come before the good of the nation in general. Short of a vaccine the only way that we will keep this under control is a concerted effort by all, and not just some.

Concerted effort you say!! Bit like a school teacher saying please please can you behave!!! Why do you think the public in Spain for example follow the rules? Well they do because of clear communication of do’s and don’t’s and if you don’t obey you get hammered. I have friends over in Alicante and they have to go to the nearest Supermarket nearest to them and are regularly checked.

We have a lot of scum in this country and they do what they want as they know they will get a slapped hand. Even yesterday the Police have stopped giving out 10k fines as they know they won’t stand up in court. So who do you blame for this? Who enforces why they will stand up in Court?

The anti virus protesters caused havoc in London and the Police stood there whilst bottles were thrown at them. In Germany today anti virus protesters were blasted with water canons and tear gas! That’s the way to do it!

This country is full of snowflakes - do gooders - liberals and f uck wits thinking bending the knee helps Bame.

Tougher sentences - heavier fines -brute force to those who show violence is the way to do it! No wonder dinghie after dinghie brings all these illegals here - soft country with soft polices! Can see turkeys being counted now to make all these illegals welcome for a cozy Xmas!

Concerted effort - show all these s hit for brains people the Covid wards and let them see these poor people choking on their own vomit! Boris is as tough as a loaf of bread!
    Last edited by baggieal; 18-11-2020 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Concerted effort you say!! Bit like a school teacher saying please please can you behave!!! Why do you think the public in Spain for example follow the rules? Well they do because of clear communication of do’s and don’t’s and if you don’t obey you get hammered. I have friends over in Alicante and they have to go to the nearest Supermarket nearest to them and are regularly checked.

We have a lot of scum in this country and they do what they want as they know they will get a slapped hand. Even yesterday the Police have stopped giving out 10k fines as they know they won’t stand up in court. So who do you blame for this? Who enforces why they will stand up in Court?

The anti virus protesters caused havoc in London and the Police stood there whilst bottles were thrown at them. In Germany today anti virus protesters were blasted with water canons and tear gas! That’s the way to do it!

This country is full of snowflakes - do gooders - liberals and f uck wits thinking bending the knee helps Bame.

Tougher sentences - heavier fines -brute force to those who show violence is the way to do it! No wonder dinghie after dinghie brings all these illegals here - soft country with soft polices! Can see turkeys being counted now to make all these illegals welcome for a cozy Xmas!

Concerted effort - show all these s hit for brains people the Covid wards and let them see these poor people choking on their own vomit! Boris is as tough as a loaf of bread!
    Al, I cannot disagree with most of what you have written on how to deal with these types. Hit them hard in the pocket and with the water Conor and stop the softly softly messing about.

I would take a slightly different approach to the refugees (call then what you like) who risk their lives looking for a better life because of persecution. I will not go to deeply into this, (it is a humanity issue and far to difficult to deal with on a football fan base perhaps) but to get into a dingy and make your way across busy shipping lanes in some of the worst seas shows the world is in a right royal mess. They should remain in the first country they hit. Once there, they should be dealt with appropriately and if they are to remain, they should be identified and a track and trace system put in place whereby they have to register where they live and work. If they are identified as a risk o the UK or they become involved in crime etc., then they should be repatriated to their original place of origin. One chance, make the most of it and contribute. If you mess it up then be it on their own head.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    She was 87 last month BMG, and I fully appreciate them not allowing visitors. I have read that hopefully they might allow visitors again before Christmas if they are tested beforehand, but tbh i don't know if that's a good thing seeing as they are all very old people in there.
    I speak to her on the phone daily and the home gives me a weekly video call.
    We haven't seen our son who lives in Aberystwyth since the summer but he is okay, only 36 so no real worries there.
    I do follow all the rules and guidelines, but I think they should have been made much stricter if they wanted to see the infection rates fall.
    I think schools and universities should have been closed over the winter period, kid's could do most of their work online and play catch-up back at school when the spring arrives.
    I have some understanding of how you feel as during a total lockdown here we were not allowed to see our four little grandkids (like every one I know) but we would arrange to walk in our two hour exercise period and would see them on the opposite side of the road. They would shout across the road and ask if they could just have a quick hug but we did not break the rules even though it was heartbreaking. The rules were the rules and we were so lucky all but a small handful abided by them and we are all able to meet up again (since June).

I really do hope the restrictions are lifted and that you and all the decent law abiding people who, for the greater good of the nation as a whole, have missed that contact with loved ones can again get back together. Fingers crossed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)