+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Lincoln City 02.02.19

Notts 0-3 Imps
    9500 in att

1-2 Lincoln. Notts receive a 74th minute red card..followed by a Lincoln 75th minute winner..from a player 10 yards offside. One unhappy Notts fan tear @rses across the pitch and rag doll’s the blind linesman.

0-2 Lincoln. It will take time for our (hopefully improved) new first choice 11 to gel so I can't see us getting anything out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Reminds me of that day in Lincoln 1997/8 when we won 5-3. Farrell, Jones2?, Baraclough, Strodder. We blew a 3 goal lead only to storm back to win. Took my daughter (8) and son (3). I had Lewis in my arms and when Notts got the 5th I was squeezing him so tightly he was crying. Didn't realise what I was doing above the noise. What a cruel parent and maybe that is why he supports Arsenal today although he still has a soft spot for the Pies!
    You sir should be charged with neglect!! Your son must be early 20's now and you've allowed him to grow up and support another club??????? Ridiculous parenting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notts 2 Imps 0 (Don't know & Don't care) provided we can sign them both before the deadline

I'm going for P-P, and lose the rearranged 0-2 on a Tuesday night in April.

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    Reminds me of that day in Lincoln 1997/8 when we won 5-3. Farrell, Jones2?, Baraclough, Strodder. We blew a 3 goal lead only to storm back to win. Took my daughter (8) and son (3). I had Lewis in my arms and when Notts got the 5th I was squeezing him so tightly he was crying. Didn't realise what I was doing above the noise. What a cruel parent and maybe that is why he supports Arsenal today although he still has a soft spot for the Pies!
    Yeah, I was trying to remember who scored in that game but was way off. I remember Baraclough's goal was a bit of a screamer. The home game against them that season was pretty classic too, with the dodgy looking offside goal for them and our fan attacking the ref. Good times.

Looking at our next 3 games I think that we need a minimum of 4 points but can only see a possibility of 1 & it could come in any of the games, however.

Notts 2-2 Imps or cancelled owing to the weather.

Stead (pen) & somebody else.

3.120 as someone tries to claw some of his money back.

11m 15s to 11min 50 is interesting. Any ideas??? Spose we'll find out over the next few hours.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast