+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I like Nicola

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Plenty other smaller countries no bankrupt now tho so nae idea why we would be. Obviously with a pandemic like this timing is crucial. I'm no a big snp fan but since John Smith died Labour have been a joke and we ended up with hopeless Blair.If a stronger Labour emerged it might be different but canna see it. The way Boris is behaving the snp will prob get stronger.
    Independence argument is built around the oil revenue, that’s why we would be bankrupt, Greece and Ireland have already been bankrupt it wasn’t a nice time to live there, labour need to break away in Scotland and I’ll say again, stop pandering to the snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    You have hit the nail on the head.
    We spend too much time pandering to the Snowflake generation.
    Despite receiving of £32 Billion from Westminster under the Barnett Formula anyone earning more than £26,500 per annum in Scotland pays more tax than the equivalent worker in the rest of the UK.
    In my opinion the pro independence supporters in Scotland are deluded if they think that life in an independent Scotland would be wonderful.
    The ‘groat’ or Scottish pound in their pocket would continually be devalued as the Scottish Treasury printing presses would be going like the clappers.
    There would have to be a boundary wall between Scotland and England to stop illegal immigrants trying to get into England through the Scottish ‘back door’.
    And Scottish people fleeing SNP dictatorship

Scotland will become a dictatorship soon ??
    Scary stuff.

Jeez - that’s awful , can’t really blame people for fleeing to England then.

Hope they let us all in (like Rabb is hinting at with the people from Hong Kong.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Scotland will become a dictatorship soon ??
    Scary stuff.

Jeez - that’s awful , can’t really blame people for fleeing to England then.

Hope they let us all in (like Rabb is hinting at with the people from Hong Kong.)
    Honk Kong was under British rule for long enough, generations grew up knowing only that, so I’d have no problem letting them come here

Me neither

Plenty other smaller countries no bankrupt now tho so nae idea why we would be. Obviously with a pandemic like this timing is crucial. I'm no a big snp fan but since John Smith died Labour have been a joke and we ended up with hopeless Blair.If a stronger Labour emerged it might be different but canna see it. The way Boris is behaving the snp will prob get stronger.
    Small countries like who?

Hopeless Blair is the most electorally successful Labour leader ever.

Boris is behaving like a philanthropist making sure the majority of the UK has an income in these troubled times.

You might not like the above but ‘facts are chiels that winna ding’.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Independence argument is built around the oil revenue, that’s why we would be bankrupt, Greece and Ireland have already been bankrupt it wasn’t a nice time to live there, labour need to break away in Scotland and I’ll say again, stop pandering to the snowflakes
    The SNP will never tell the truth about what an independent Scotland needs to do to survive as it would be electoral suicide for them.

They like the cult believing that the ‘basturd English’ steal our water, electricity, taxes etc etc as many of them are fully paid up members of the dafties.

Most of them are no better than Trumps supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post

Boris is behaving like a philanthropist making sure the majority of the UK has an income in these troubled times.

What does last sentence mean?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post

Blair did well I suppose in Ireland but followed Bush into war to often imo.
    Here is a fact for ye, Boris has made a complete mess of this pandemic from start to whenever it finishes.

Blair did well I suppose in Ireland but followed Bush into war to often imo.
    Here is a fact for ye, Boris has made a complete mess of this pandemic from start to whenever it finishes.
    SNP and lefties call it an ‘illegal war’. Blair and Labour were re-elected after the ‘illegal war’.

The Scottish government's handling of the pandemic has been a lot worse than the approach down south.

Dont forget they have complete control over the health service in Scotland.

Lets not forget Nike.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)