+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Bruce

Describing Rafa as a mercenary but not Bruce (who walked out of his last club for more coin)?
    Not bitter, no.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Describing Rafa as a mercenary but not Bruce (who walked out of his last club for more coin)?
    Not bitter, no.
    Wasting your time mate,Rafas contract was up as well when he left.He honoured it.Bruce walked out on his for more money but he is fine.You work it out.
    Put him on ignore you will enjoy the board more.

Cnrs gonna bend over on boxing day against his true love.

Rafa honoured his contract till the last day

Bruce walked out of his contract

I know who the mercenary was

The Mackems dislike Rafa and love Ashley, just like Wolfie.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    You've obviously forgot the West Ham and Bournemouth games then, or was they some of the ones you didn't bother watching because of the horrible football we played? Yeah we only won both by a goal and could of thrown them away but both games we completely dominated and had we had a finishing front line we could of put 5-6 goals away in both. To be honest I've not really seen anyone say they actually enjoy the football we often play. My Mrs walked in from Christmas shopping a couple of mins before Miggy scored on weekend and asked what was up. I replied this has been one of the worst games I've ever watched (from both teams though not just us). But what I do love is two mins later BANG goal, Miggys first, 1-0 and 3 points in the bag because that's football. A game where things can change in the blink of an eye and your emotions can shoot from negativity to positivity in an instant. Also answer me this how many teams team names included play this open attacking free flowing football that we dont? Not many because unless you spend and spend big you simply can't do it the league is unforgiving. So maybe you should start being happy with winning by any means possible. Who knows what we may start playing like once we've racked up adequate points for safety?
    " we completely dominated" ??
    We had 34% possession v Bournemouth , and 30% possession v Wet Spam ..

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    " we completely dominated" ??
    We had 34% possession v Bournemouth , and 30% possession v Wet Spam ..
    You clearly didn't watch them games then? Like many on here now you seem obsessed with possession but wasn't under Rafa? You do realise if a team does nothing when in possession they can still be completely dominated by a team with lesser possession who are actually doing something i.e creating chances in abundance like we did in them games. Sometimes the possession stat rises because a team are out of ideas other than just keeping the ball. This possession stuff is bo1locks unless you are a top top team who can really use it to there advantage imo.

You clearly didn't watch them games then? Like many on here now you seem obsessed with possession but wasn't under Rafa? You do realise if a team does nothing when in possession they can still be completely dominated by a team with lesser possession who are actually doing something i.e creating chances in abundance like we did in them games. Sometimes the possession stat rises because a team are out of ideas other than just keeping the ball. This possession stuff is bo1locks unless you are a top top team who can really use it to there advantage imo.
    Keep kidding yourself kidda.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Keep kidding yourself kidda.
    Swansea used to have High possession stats when in the Prem. but a lot of it was in their own half.I remember beating them 2-0 at their place and they had 65 per cent possession.

Bit hypocritical to pull posters up when they give their opinions isnt it.Or are you the only one that can say what they want.Didnt take you long to change your tune to the tune of Ashley and Bruce did it.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38247651

Have you forgotten this little rant.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)