+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Tommy Robinson Speaks About Manchester Terror Attack

Just listened to a Muslim spokesman on PM Radio 4 - no doubt anyone who didn't hear can get a transcript or whatever. He didn't support the bomber's action but suggested it was likely a response to UK foreign policy. He further stated the event might "make the British people adopt a more moral policy overseas and question our actions in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya." He blamed the UK government for the situation in Libya where a Muslim friend of his was visiting his family there and they were suffering from poverty and inflation. He concluded by stating that in his opinion the Number 1 concern for British Muslims which was regularly discussed in Muslim households was the unfairness of UK foreign policy. QED.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    More attacks to come..over 4000 Jihadists been monitored in the UK alone.

Why are we monitoring them???

We waiting till its too late like the Manchester attack???

Get everyone of those 4000 scumbags rounded up NOW and send them packing or just shoot the f*ckers.

Surely enough is enough now?
    You can't say that on here or yr branded a raciest or have ludicrous political views. I'm not good with words. I agree with everything I'm replying to with the quote. Armed forces should be given guns, any doubt shoot them before they can do what they did the latest being Manchester. If this happened in the USA Trump would have retaliated big style. Would be thousands of Muslims wiped out. We just talk till the next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    More attacks to come..over 4000 Jihadists been monitored in the UK alone.

Why are we monitoring them???

We waiting till its too late like the Manchester attack???

Get everyone of those 4000 scumbags rounded up NOW and send them packing or just shoot the f*ckers.

Surely enough is enough now?
    It's down to Human Rights. We can't indefinitely imprison people suspected of terrorist links without concrete evidence. That is what needs to change. If there are 4,000 people the secret services suspect, arrest them all and jail them or deport them.

We need to stop this liberal thinking. The secret services don't just suspect someone of being a potential terrorist because he looks a bit brown or has a beard. There are reasons behind it, links to other terrorists for example, or their online activity which has been monitored.

What human rights did the victims have?

This whole situation is pissing me off more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Just listened to a Muslim spokesman on PM Radio 4 - no doubt anyone who didn't hear can get a transcript or whatever. He didn't support the bomber's action but suggested it was likely a response to UK foreign policy. He further stated the event might "make the British people adopt a more moral policy overseas and question our actions in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya." He blamed the UK government for the situation in Libya where a Muslim friend of his was visiting his family there and they were suffering from poverty and inflation. He concluded by stating that in his opinion the Number 1 concern for British Muslims which was regularly discussed in Muslim households was the unfairness of UK foreign policy. QED.
    This old lie. If all western troops pulled out of Muslim lands, that would NOT suddenly stop the terrorism. There is Islamic extremism and terrorism in numerous countries across the globe who don't have troops stationed in Muslim lands. It's all a lie, and yet another excuse that the apologists LOVE to trot out in defence of them. ISIS don't just want British troops out of the Middle East, they want world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Funny how a link to Jeremy Corbyn's speak he made in Rotherham was, I suspect, edited out, but Yaxley-Lennons hatred and bile is welcome by the mods.
    "If Adolf Hitler flew in today, they'd send a limousine anyway"
    What about the muslim health workers and taxi drivers who aided and assisted at the scene, if they all support the bomber.
    What makes you think that Robinson just speaks hatred and bile. Dont you believe anything he says is right ?

LOL..in a serious and respectful way of course at this time but here is a classic of all classic.Ellis suggests the Death Penalty!

I bet that will deter suicide bombers!!

Some of the posts on here show that the terrorists have achieved exactly what they wanted.

I am no liberal apologist but some of the views on here are indeed shockingly racist eg using the term Muslim instead of Islamic terrorist!

The vast majority of Muslims live in perfect harmony with the rest of our community..I live near and visit Leicester regularly so observe this.

These disgusting extremist people are psychopathic killers who attach themselves to Islam to justify murdering children.

Muslims generally interpret their scriptures within the bounds of a modern 21 st century world as do most Christians.

How these disaffected individuals become radicalised to such an extent..I honestly don't know...bu t the man who shouted "Bro you are no Muslim" at a knife man tells us exactly how the Muslim community should view these people not as fellow Muslims more as 'losers'..well done Trump on this occasion.

Severe penalties for those on the 'known list' would prevent security services tracking the individuals to obtain the serious information and making mistakes imprisoning totally innocent people would encourage disaffection and make the situation worse.

Can the Muslim Community do more?..Personally I think yes..Contrary to what such as Kerravon believes I think many of these extremists are known to the community but there is a Muslim brotherhood which prevents them being turned in to the authorities..There is anecdotal evidence and evidence from surveys.

Muslim community leaders should let it be known that these extremists are NOT MUSLIMS and their God will not save them and reward them.

To me posts such as made by Ellis are indeed racist as he interchanges Muslims with Islamic terrorist as do others and that is wrong in every way and is racist.

I don't have too many answers to the situation but I greet Muslims with open arms but despise Islamic terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Be careful Lasterman, you'll be dubbed an apologist with that kind of statement from some on here...
    Well that would be a misinterpretation. I do think you need to try to understand how these people think though, and what drives them, before coming up with solutions that might work. Needless to say, you can't just round up 4,000 'suspects' and intern them. Nor can you deport what, for the most part, could turn out to be largely British citizens. I don't think recognising that makes you either a liberal or an apologist.

The danger I suppose of killing or deporting anyone who's just a suspect is that that becomes a recruiting message for others and might lead to more threats.

The other question is if they are born in the UK, where do you deport them to? If their family has lived in the country for generations?

And although violent terrorism is immediately shocking and causes great distress and death and injury, it's not the biggest killer. Should we not be considering treating the same those who knowingly cause excessive air pollution (cited as killing thousands a year, VW cheating on their emissions declarations), or aggressively flogging products that cause heart disease and cancer (fast food, alcohol) (ok in this case you could say people choose to use those things but they know how to advertise to essentially make sure people buy lots of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    Well that would be a misinterpretation. I do think you need to try to understand how these people think though, and what drives them, before coming up with solutions that might work. Needless to say, you can't just round up 4,000 'suspects' and intern them. Nor can you deport what, for the most part, could turn out to be largely British citizens. I don't think recognising that makes you either a liberal or an apologist.
    Me neither, and for once, i agree 100% with Kempo's post above.

I don't purport to know the short term answers to attacks like this, i'm sure that if the security services had any inkling then they'd have picked this bloke up and stopped it. The point is that we cannot as a decent, civilised society bow down to these murdering b astards, but by the same token we cannot punish a whole community either, i'm absolutely adamant that the muslim community could, and should, do much more, but ostracising them does no good for anyone.

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast