+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Hearts v Killie

Having looked up the Derry Walls song it was interesting to read in the comment's,

"No f ucking surrender.I was born orange and i will die orange with the red hand over my heart."

Posted by Jeanette Gwilliams.

I sincerely hope that Jeanette has attended every Scottish Cup match between Glasgow Rangers RIP and Dundee United in her lifetime.

Another massive difference between the two city club's was their fundraising strategies,if you were an Arab you were encouraged to,Be United join Taypools which made the lowly Dundee United a fortune.The Dees were lazy in this department and their slogan was support the club and join the Rangers Pools,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Another massive difference between the two city club's was their fundraising strategies,if you were an Arab you were encouraged to,Be United join Taypools which made the lowly Dundee United a fortune.The Dees were lazy in this department and their slogan was support the club and join the Rangers Pools,FACT.
    It is indeed a FACT.

United sent a director down to Notts County who were operating their own successful pools at the time. He came back with the blueprint, and the rest is history. It could be argued without Taypools we might never have won a trophy, or might not even have survived. That was some Board of Directors.

If they get relegated will they still go ahead with building a crematorium in their new stadium.

Any Arab coming on here saying its the Dairy etc etc dinnie ken their history,our neighbour's have always been tied to their big cousin's butcher's apron and that without any shadow of doubt is the biggest FACT i have ever posted on here.

and Claude Whittington scoring a goal that relegated their hated neighbours

Which shows how pathetic they are, it's not the case, another myth, gadzhalov scored "the goal that relegated us", Whittington simply scored a derby winner at the end, we were already down of course that was the reality after losing at firhill, everything that happened to us had been self inflicted anyway post January 2015

If we get up this season it kinda kills that whole thing doon derby thing stone dead, which is all they have had in the last decades to enjoy as a fanbase, they are very worried about this

They themselves have been a joke during the whole period and done nothing as a club that they can really be proud about, just the usual mediocrity they have been for half a century, never had one impressive finish in the top flight, this season like last despite having a decent budget and huge squad they are being bettered by everyone else in their division at this stage

Any Arab coming on here saying its the Dairy etc etc dinnie ken their history,our neighbour's have always been tied to their big cousin's butcher's apron and that without any shadow of doubt is the biggest FACT i have ever posted on here.
    Ah that old dairy excuse lol

This was very much disproven on pie and bovril a few years ago and led to multiple funsters admitting the truth

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Which shows how pathetic they are, it's not the case, another myth, gadzhalov scored "the goal that relegated us", Whittington simply scored a derby winner at the end, we were already down of course that was the reality after losing at firhill, everything that happened to us had been self inflicted anyway post January 2015

If we get up this season it kinda kills that whole thing doon derby thing stone dead, which is all they have had in the last decades to enjoy as a fanbase, they are very worried about this

They themselves have been a joke during the whole period and done nothing as a club that they can really be proud about, just the usual mediocrity they have been for half a century, never had one impressive finish in the top flight, this season like last despite having a decent budget and huge squad they are being bettered by everyone else in their division at this stage
    The pinnacle for the Dees was being at Dens the night United went doon they had a window of opportunity to become the big team in the city but all they have come up with is dwindling crowds,a new place to burn the dead and a 15000 seater stadium they will never fill at Campie.OTF,FACT.

I can honestly say I’ve never heard any loyalist/sectarian songs sung by Dundee fans. I think this is a genuine thing of the past. There will no doubt be one or two morons but that’s the same with our fans

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Seventies and early 80's Dens was awash with Union Flags, brought them into Tannadice for the derbies. Disgraceful club.
    Hun lite and probably always will be. I'm glad that any attempt by a very few United fans to reciprocate got short shrift.
    It's not moral high ground, it's just understanding what's right and what's wrong, nothing more, nothing less.
    This win at Tynie shows a few Butchers Aprons in the 'Home End'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDOsMv7xoP4

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)