+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Harrison Manzala

He has tweeted the deal is off ...

Bonjour tout le monde, comme vous avez pu l’entendre, c’est vrai, j’ai eu des discussions avec le club de Barnsley en Championship. Après analyse totale de la situation j’ai pris la décision de ne pas m’engager pour ce club. Opération maintien !

Hello everyone, as you may have heard, it's true, I had discussions with the Barnsley club in the Championship. After a complete analysis of the situation I made the decision not to commit to this club. Operation maintain!

The actual translation reads, hello everybody, as you have heard the deal is off because the club had no ambition and wanted to sell me the first chance they got and the wage they offered me was something i dont understand.... What is 2 spuggie eggs? I now look to join a serious championship club also they said i was too old.

Also translated as

My agent is a smart cookie , he realises I play at a small provincial club who nobody as ever heard of .

He's got me some coverage and used the services of Barnsley Football Club and now everyone knows I'm in england , available for transfer and I can now go to a club who will pay me the most money .

Animal , O Level French , 1978 .

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk View Post
    He has tweeted the deal is off ...

Bonjour tout le monde, comme vous avez pu l’entendre, c’est vrai, j’ai eu des discussions avec le club de Barnsley en Championship. Après analyse totale de la situation j’ai pris la décision de ne pas m’engager pour ce club. Opération maintien !

Hello everyone, as you may have heard, it's true, I had discussions with the Barnsley club in the Championship. After a complete analysis of the situation I made the decision not to commit to this club. Operation maintain!

See post 33

It matters not now though.

Ì bet he finishes up at Brissell City cute operator that miget they have there always watching what Barnsleys up to.

He could be a miget gem.

"Remember Altrincham".

Allev that on mi gravestooan.

"Opération maintien !"

Manzala obv. got lip on and changed his mind when Hecky beat him at this....(linky)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnjT1AloSNw

Didn't Hecky suggest the board can buy who they want. However, it's him who picks the team. Put it this way if it's you that's missing your golf morning to take some frenchman you'd never even heard of around Oakwell and sell the club to someone you might not even pick. Would you be as enthusiastic as if you were telling your missus about a new 52" plasma you'd been looking at with sky sports and cricket on?

I doubt I would. Water under the bridge now. How do we even know Hecky wants these foreign players? Thiam has hardly played. People saying he'll be ok when he's up to speed and I agree. However, it's january. He'd be up to speed now if Hecky wanted him to be.

Fact is we don't know. However, Hecky has harped on a couple of times about what is needed.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast