+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want for our next manager ?

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    Papers saying Bellamy will replace Kompany. I hope they are wrong. I'd give it to Mike Jackson, he did ok as caretaker.
    Almost. Moyes is my favourite, Ferguson must know something we don't

Respected football journalist Sacha Tavolieri revealed last week, Burnley have kept Coventry City manager Mark Robins in mind for some time when previously drafting up replacements for Kompany if he was to move on from the Clarets.

Defour or Robins? Either way, we are going back up!

David Moyes would be my choice-he may not be the woke, media savvie darling Kompany is; but he does know how to set up a team and hopefully restore some stability and confidence in the club and players.

I'd like moyes too, he has the experience and he's grounded, a safe bet methinks.

A dour, miserable Scot is not on my bucket list.

Let's have some "Felicidad y alegria" for a change.

Joy & happiness instead of Dyche's pragmatic hoof ball and/or Kompany's vanity project of getting caught in possession and conceding daft goals.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Steve Cooper has turned down Norwich. Is he waiting for an offer from a Premier League club? Mark Robins has taken Coventry close to promotion and to an FA Cup semi-final. Perhaps a new challenge at Burnley would interest him.
    He’d be a good fit for us outwood I think - I e read the other posts about getting someone who can attract players but that wasn’t really Dyche s forte but he didn’t do badly

Potter I’d take and de Zerbi Brighton ex managers - both capable of getting us out of this league and keeping us in premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    He’d be a good fit for us outwood I think - I e read the other posts about getting someone who can attract players but that wasn’t really Dyche s forte but he didn’t do badly

Potter I’d take and de Zerbi Brighton ex managers - both capable of getting us out of this league and keeping us in premiership.
    We are not made of money. Once bitten twice shy.

What about that JDT chappie who used to be at Blackburn ? And before knickers are got into a twist, please bear in mind he's only managed two clubs, and had a winning record at both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What about that JDT chappie who used to be at Blackburn ? And before knickers are got into a twist, please bear in mind he's only managed two clubs, and had a winning record at both of them.
    My knickers are well and truly twisted.

Name:  twisted knickers.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  96.5 KB

Apparently an even bigger name than Frank Lampard is on our list, one suggestion is Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)