+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FAO Ghost and Pboro.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    You talk a load of ****e mate!

Never been to a Toon game but a subject matter expert apparently

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    The 2 numpties are just wum nothing else. Its obvious they CANNOT be nufc fans, with attitudes like they have man! I have never come across 2 (or1) blokes who talk so much drivel. If they are ncle fans they would like 99% of us be basking in a good season, considering everything that our WORLD CLASS MANAGER has had to deal with.
    he loves rafa just as much as every toon fan man....he's just got a massive chip on his shoulder after getting banned off here,so he returned as a WUM,a p1ss poor one at that.but if the fish are biting,why move your peg!

what is fact is this knacker ran straight to a mackem site and started sucking safc fans off.....he's lower than a snakes belly,i'd rather have a pint with jimmy savile

i hope i have opened peoples eys to what matters as a footy manager
    results
    and he isnt delivering them

with better players come better results i appreciate that

but would pardew/kinear /fat sam get any less from this squad
    nope

i hope he gets the players he wants i hope he plays the footy e want

but at the moment if he went and someone else came in with only 30 -40 mill to spend i wouldnt mind

he wouldnt do any worse than rafa

both in terms of results or even the way we play

anyone who sets up to not loose makes it very hard to get positive results

and people can keep bleating that we beat arsenal man ure chelsea and the scousers

many have beaten arsenal this season they arentt the team they were
    man utd was agrea tresult we attacked we got at them we deserved the win
    scousers in europe etc decent win but i wasnt as surprised as when we beat manure

chelsea
    last ame of the season they had nothing to play for they have been hit and miss all season even their manager doesnt look interested all looking towards the cup game

great result still though

but you al fail to mention the huddesfield,watford,games etc etc etc

the boring draws that with some posativity could have been wins

he is to scred to loose than to go for it
    he is to stubborn
    he has no plan b

he kept playing joselwho for god sake

we didnt have a settled side until febuary
    and then when it was winning
    he changed it for no reason what so ever

other than his stubborn ways

Comments of a makem

When we beat Barcelona the makems said it was a rubbish Barca side.

Same when we beat Juventus.

Promoted back to the PL at the first attempt, ah, fizzy pop, pub league, spent all that money blah blah jealous blah...

Now you, a so called Newcastle United fan, making excuses for us beating Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal at home.

I bet you're a right laugh to go to the match with. ��

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i hope i have opened peoples eys to what matters as a footy manager
    results
    and he isnt delivering them

with better players come better results i appreciate that

but would pardew/kinear /fat sam get any less from this squad
    nope

i hope he gets the players he wants i hope he plays the footy e want

but at the moment if he went and someone else came in with only 30 -40 mill to spend i wouldnt mind

he wouldnt do any worse than rafa

both in terms of results or even the way we play

anyone who sets up to not loose makes it very hard to get positive results

and people can keep bleating that we beat arsenal man ure chelsea and the scousers

many have beaten arsenal this season they arentt the team they were
    man utd was agrea tresult we attacked we got at them we deserved the win
    scousers in europe etc decent win but i wasnt as surprised as when we beat manure

chelsea
    last ame of the season they had nothing to play for they have been hit and miss all season even their manager doesnt look interested all looking towards the cup game

great result still though

but you al fail to mention the huddesfield,watford,games etc etc etc

the boring draws that with some posativity could have been wins

he is to scred to loose than to go for it
    he is to stubborn
    he has no plan b

he kept playing joselwho for god sake

we didnt have a settled side until febuary
    and then when it was winning
    he changed it for no reason what so ever

other than his stubborn ways
    Chelsea had a Champions League place to play for,do you follow football at all or is it all in your fecked up brain.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Chelsea had a Champions League place to play for,do you follow football at all or is it all in your fecked up brain.
    Its in his fecked up brain, never heard so much shoite spouted from 1 person, oh forgot, he has an admirer who spouts the same shoite.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    so why did they make 7 changes

they were out of it

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    so why did they make 7 changes

they were out of it
    They made the changes because they didn't believe for one second that Liverpool would lose and also they know they get little change out of coming to Newcastle, not to mention they also know that this team is a team of grafters which is something that Conte was not prepared to risk seeing that he's got a cup final to navigate with his best players being uninjured and as fresh as possible.

We had a great win against them but they simply did not turn up with any fight and we simply capitalised on it and took them apart.
    The 3-0 flattered them but it matters not to them...just to us, because we had something to really fight for, which was holding 10th.

No way in hell were they playing for any champions league spot.
    They robbed their own fans.

I find these two ballbags embarrassing. They should feel ashamed with themselves with their bad chat. The only redeeming feature is everyone sees it and no-one associates their views with the rank and file fan opinion.

Whats the saying? Never argue with an idiot because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ruprect and No Knickers, take a bow lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    I find these two ballbags embarrassing. They should feel ashamed with themselves with their bad chat. The only redeeming feature is everyone sees it and no-one associates their views with the rank and file fan opinion.

Whats the saying? Never argue with an idiot because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ruprect and No Knickers, take a bow lads.

At least Pboro is a suporter the other numpty has never been to a Toon game

Pboro has to ask him to move his boots to take a dump he’s that far up there.

Oh Pboro has posted I must post to support him, it’s laughable man

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)