+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If you want to believe that NCM has more negative posters than other footy boards that is your right.

Those of us who have read other boards know it's complete bollox however.
    I never suggested NCM has more negative posters than other footy boards. I said NCM wasn't a fair reflection of the overall Notts fanbase IMO. Would you agree or disagree with that statement?

Maybe try reading all the post and then quote all of it, before making comment. That way it will make your reply more relevant and accurate.

Have another go.... Only on NCM

BFP interesting post.

"lots of football fans use social media to complain about the club they support, and that Notts fans aren’t any different or worse in that respect, especially given the fact that we’re in non league."

I can agree with all that, it's definitely used as a vehicle to moan. This is exactly the reason why it shouldn't be viewed as a fair reflection of the general views of the Notts fanbase. It along with other social media platforms highlight the more extreme reactionary views without a doubt. You can't take any of it too seriously.

"Actually I think most people have been very positive this season"

That I can't agree with or come even close if by "people" you mean people posting on NCM#viva#cauldron

From a fair few years back, but this goes some way to explaining the negativity some people feel there is.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/...otball.uknews2

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Interesting post.
    I like Vincent and hope he make a good player for us, he may also have some role to play in our, end of season / play-off efforts - but I have to agree with the points made in the first paragraph
    I agree with alot of this too. I like Vincent and agree he gives us energy but really don't get why some people on here suggest he should be an automatic pick. He is far too inconsistent and gives the ball away a lot and often out of position (in the times I have seen him live). I hope that he will improve with training and experience while with us because I can see he could develop into a very good player.

Note - I have a similar opinion on Sam in that I don't get why some regard him as a "must start". There's something about him that is very different and when it works it looks great, the thing is it doesn't often work, he misses chances, often doesn't pick the right option when on the ball. Again I think he could improve with experience.

Finally Brunt - on the face of it looked a good signing but definitely underwhelmed in his performances to date and personally think we have enough options for him to struggle to make any match day squad.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I said NCM wasn't a fair reflection of the overall Notts fanbase IMO.
    Of course it isn't. I don't think anyone has ever claimed it is.

In other news, the wheel has been invented.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Of course it isn't. I don't think anyone has ever claimed it is.

In other news, the wheel has been invented.
    And a sizeable minority of the posters here anticipate it falling off very shortly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345