+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodburn

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Spoke to a few people tonight and this is a done deal (as we were all expecting), announcement tomorrow I’m told.
    Double announcement or just Woodburn?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Double announcement or just Woodburn?
    Nothing to suggest a double announcement pal.

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    Nothing to suggest a double announcement pal.
    Hmm, not so sure JT

Unbeknown to me at the time (I found out later) I was stood next to wilders best m8 in the club house he was talking to his m8 and was saying about another coming in wouldn't say who tho,I'm guessing it's the kid from Man City although at the time I thought it was someone else so asked and he said no it wasn't who I thought. I wasn't aware of the kid from city at the time as I'd not had chance to check up on sites what with rushing to get there

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    No double signing announced but this is the player we were all talking about yesterday who was seen at the academy when Woodburn was there:

Andy Giddings

@Gids1980
    7m7 minutes ago
    More
    #sufc are also trying to finalise a deal for #MCFC CB/CM Kean Bryan. He's 21, with league experience at #OAFC and #Buryfc. Recently rejected the chance to go to #Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    No double signing announced but this is the player we were all talking about yesterday who was seen at the academy when Woodburn was there:

Andy Giddings

@Gids1980
    7m7 minutes ago
    More
    #sufc are also trying to finalise a deal for #MCFC CB/CM Kean Bryan. He's 21, with league experience at #OAFC and #Buryfc. Recently rejected the chance to go to #Rangers.
    If Kean Bryan signs and does half as well as Deane Brian did at BDBL he'll be some signin.JOC please don't go anywhere tho.UTCB

certainly dont want joc to go but if brighton offered 12m i think we would sell

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    certainly dont want joc to go but if brighton offered 12m i think we would sell
    That seems to be our valuation, but Brighton are a long way short of that currently. The Woodburn signing has got me buzzing. I watched his debut for Wales vs. Austria where he scored a proper goal from 25 yards while David Brooks was sitting on the bench. If we get this Kean Bryan kid, Freeman and another striker, then we are well set for a good season. No question, we'll be much stronger than we were in May.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    That seems to be our valuation, but Brighton are a long way short of that currently. The Woodburn signing has got me buzzing. I watched his debut for Wales vs. Austria where he scored a proper goal from 25 yards while David Brooks was sitting on the bench. If we get this Kean Bryan kid, Freeman and another striker, then we are well set for a good season. No question, we'll be much stronger than we were in May.
    That’s a very large “IF” FKB.
    I know we are trying on all those three fronts, but trying is not necessarily succeeding.
    And remember - there is always the possibility of a “kick in the b****”, with one or more outgoings!

Apologies for those gloomy thoughts, but over 70 years following the Blades - I find it very difficult to countenance too much good news coupled with little, or no bad news. It just isn’t natural. UTB!

itk'er Dronnie Blade latest on S2:

We have increased the Waghorn bid but also now got 2 bids in for 2 other strikers.

Apparently we are pushing the boat out.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast