+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Wolves V Carlisle match day thread

re: Wolves V Carlisle match day thread

Notts County tied for the relegation zone's last spot with Tranmere, County need a tie or better, even at 1-1 against Oldham with 10 minutes remaining.

Come on, Wolves, one more goal and my 4-0 prediction rings true!

Crowd warned they risk no presentation of trophy if they run onto the pitch at end of the game. Hope the South Bank boys pay heed.

FT 3-0. and the crowd are very happy. Ikeme's 25th clean sheet for the season is just one of six club records broken by our lads. Both they and KJ have done us proud. Let us hope they enjoy the break and comeback ready for the new challenge that awaits them next season. It's 2.00am here, but I'm not going to bed just yet.
    Think I'll stick around for any pics that Chimp' and Eve' may supply for our benefit.

you're welcome

Thanks for the pics, Greavsey'...a contrast in fortunes. It must have been hard for the Carlisle supporters (and team also) as they head for League 2 and we march onward and upward. Oh!
    how our expectations and emotions have changed in just 12 months. It almost makes the suffering worthwhile, but I guess there's no joy without sorry.

Tough luck for those Carlisle fans.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledWolf
    Thanks for the pics, Greavsey'...a contrast in fortunes. It must have been hard for the Carlisle supporters (and team also) as they head for League 2 and we march onward and upward. Oh!
    how our expectations and emotions have changed in just 12 months. It almost makes the suffering worthwhile, but I guess there's no joy without sorry.
    not my snaps grizz
    thank eve for em , i have just turned em rite way round/up.

After the last two seasons, I've got to say I had a lump in my throat watching the trophy presentation today. I can't thank KJ enough for turning this around.

The season has ended with a whimper, three more points, several records and no more than a training exercise today.

Carlisle, try as they might were often left chasing shadows, but it was great to witness at the final whistle, a generous round of applause from our supporters as they left the field.

It was also nice to see a number of Carlisle supporters stay to pay homage to our team during the presentation. Well done to them.

A large group of kilt wearing Scotsmen sat in front on us today who initially seemed to have an allegiance with K Mac. On further enquiry, it turned out that one was Macs father and they had invested 200 quid on him scoring today. They were impressed with the pitch and the ground.

Three very good goals with all the players looking more than comfortable on the ball. Evans I thought played well and is looking more accomplished alongside McDonald. Dikho was his usual bundle of energy and after two misses deserved his well struck goal.

We have had a great sea

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)