+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Well I'll say it

re: Well I'll say it

Quote Originally Posted by "psycho!!!!!" signings.

Pearce has spent £9m and been given 4.5 months - hardly a valid comparison[/quote

You can't really knock his signings, they've done the business. Assombolonga and Antonio must have scored/assisted 2/3's of our goals. Fryatt's been excellent and Mancienne steady but often overhyped by some Forest fans. Burke and Tesche average for me.
    Very true.
    But in the whole, the back four has performed miserably this season.
    Not one full back could be classed as solid. Hobbs, has been glass and he's our best defender. Mancienne, clever player but needs brick along side him. Darlow and Lascelles look as interested as a Lion at a salad bar.

Also, players who were brilliant last year, look a shadow of their former selves.
    Lansbury/Paterson/Vaughan. You have t

Difficult for me to comment week in week out on performances of players because I don't watch the team week in week out, as for Lansbury he will find it hard to get another club if he doesn't perform for us as know one would want him, if Reidy is fit I would drop Lans for Reidy straight away, would be a brave for SP to do that, if someone comes in for Lansbury in this window would you take the money and run? I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Even if no one else will.
    I say what I think and this is exactly what I think.
    I'll say what I think too... you're a fool!![/quote]

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. Now go sit in a corner with your clapping hat on.[/quote]

I'm not supporting the manager because of who he is, but if you really think the route to success is a new manager once every 6 months, you're an idiot!

At some point, someone has to be given time to finish the job. If we are struggling at Christmas next season, then make the change but now is too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    Psycho is a football legend and I think he should be given at least a full season. The only worry I have for you is you have one of the better squads in the Championship and if you can't get this side to win regularly then there is something not quite right somewhere. Do you have a lot of injuries at the moment or have you pretty much got a full strength squad?
    There's more to it than that - it's as if they can't be @rsed most of the time, almost as if they aren't bothered about impressing their gaffer or employer.

Pearce shouldn't need to teach the back five how to defend should he? It's ****ing easy! Tackle, watch the runners, mark up at set pieces and pass it out to someone in Red
    Did you see the second goal we conceded against Birmingham from the short corner? Boro's free header with no one on the line? Darlow time and time again giv

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1972

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. Now go sit in a corner with your clapping hat on.[/quote]

I'm not supporting the manager because of who he is, but if you really think the route to success is a new manager once every 6 months, you're an idiot!

At some point, someone has to be given time to finish the job. If we are struggling at Christmas next season, then make the change but now is too soon.[/quote]
    Well said.we have chopped and changed for too long and look where it got us.stick by him let him build the best squad he can (under difficult circumstances) and go from there.promotion or getting into the playoffs is ***** for this season.most m

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

At some point, someone has to be given time to finish the job. If we are struggling at Christmas next season, then make the change but now is too soon.[/quote]
    Well said.we have chopped and changed for too long and look where it got us.stick by him let him build the best squad he can (under difficult circumstances) and go from there.promotion or get

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie

Well said.we have chopped and changed for too long and look where it got us.stick by him let him build the best squad he can (under difficult circ

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad

Well said.we have chopped and changed for too long and look where it got us.stick by him let

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie

Well said.we have chopped and changed for too l

I don't know why a pie comes on here and has digs at us POL, his team has been a laughing stock for generations

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast