+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: BT's shiny new ban.

re: BT's shiny new ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Brockley_Jack
    Ah, the big ninny who started this off with a power crazed ban. Broken cover after noting that someone else has been fighting his own battles for him!

Pray, tell me where I even suggest that I am a homophobe? Or are you going to make up your own version of events and ban me too?

I think 'grannie' suits you, cos you act like an old woman.
    Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen, skate.[/quote]

Says Queenie Flouncer - good to have you back though Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Says Queenie Flouncer - good to have you back though Jack.

How the hell am I a flouncer? Not that your opinion particularly matters.

If I was as sad as Anus I'd search out that 'shall we ban all Pompey fans' thread just before you went missing for ages.

Are you sure you're in marketing and not working for the Mirror? Your skills of making 3 from 1+1 is pretty good.

PS - when I go 'missing' again in June when we hit silly season here, will that be a 'flounce' too?

Mug.

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist
    Was that really warranted?

Deletion of the 'infantile post' would, surely, have been more appropriate. The offending post was pretty tasteless but certainly far less offensive than, say, Ohwells 'anus licker' jibe.

If moderation is to be employed then it has to be uniform, at least.
    Seeing you were the first skunt to vote Simon and Biley off this board a while back,starting a thread like this makes you look like a bit of a c.unt tbh.

A two faced one at that.

As said before

F.uck off D!ckhead.

May be soft and it is only for 24 hours, felt it was far to personal and not humourous.Why skates are complaining about ohwell's responses while they use an abusive for him is plan puerile. Any posting by us on FF similar to Biles would have resulted in a ban.
    I haven't seen anyone 'complaining' about Ohwells responses, I certainly didn't.
    As to whether it is humourous, or not, is a matter of taste. I didn't find it funny but Oz did. Not sure I have ever find your posts funny but I wouldn't ban you for it. As to the content being 'personal', FFS, show me a thread that isn't?
    Either get off your power trip or go and find some crochet forum to moderate, you big ninny![/quote]

Go moderate on your own sh!tty little board you pink w@nker.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy62

Deletion of the 'infantile post' would, surely, have been more appropriate. The offending post was pretty tasteless but certainly far less offensive than, say, Ohwells 'anus licker' jibe.

Seeing you were the first skunt to vote Simon and Biley off this board a while back,starting a thread like this makes you look like a bit of a c.unt tbh.

A two faced one at that.

As said before

F.uck off D!ckhead.[/quote]

Hypocrisy is a major Skate trait. All of them forget this is a Saints Forum and if they want to sling mud let them suffer the consequences, they are the first to squinny if we go on FF and do the same.Or when we respond on here to there infantile posts.
    We need to take our forum back for ourselves. I am sure we all appreciate the positives that they can bring, it's the negatives

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy62

A two faced one at that.

As said before

I am sure I have made my views on banning anyone quite clear, and at length, on both boards.

I have also clearly stated the reasons why BT should not have been banned on this occasion and even Grannie has admitted that it was a bit 'soft'. So why that should make me look two faced, I really do not know. However, your continued inability to construct a coherent argument, on any

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64

A two faced one at that.

As said before

Hypocrisy is a major Skate trait. All of them forget this is a Saints Forum and if they want to sling mud let them suffer the consequences, they are the first to squinny if we go on FF and do the same.Or when we respond on here to there infantile posts.
    We need to take our forum back for ourselves. I am sure we all appreciate the po

A two faced one at that.

As said before

We need to take our forum b

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast