+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The 4th Official

re: The 4th Official

Hand? The ball did not hit his hand it went in between his elbow and his shoulder, his hand was about a foot maybe 2 foot from the goal line.

uncle Rom

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Hand? The ball did not hit his hand it went in between his elbow and his shoulder, his hand was about a foot maybe 2 foot from the goal line.

uncle Rom
    Figure of speech Es***, hand, arm, elbow =penalty.

See my expert view post 36

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    Aguero will have a yellow card against his in the record books for diving yet he was tripped and it was a defo penalty.still doesn't make it right does it?thats 1 yellow card closer to a ban,and he could end up missing an important game because of the ref making a bad call.
    In the Britt incident the ball was either going wide or a defender was clearing it which means (letter of the law) it should of been a yellow.
    P.s why was the contents trimmed in pies last post?
    I wondered that because there was no insults involved, but TT as explained.
    Looking at the decision again Brit was less than a yard off the line with the ball going goalwards. Yes there are 2 Forest players on the line but also a Brum player. If the ref. had seen it first time I'm sure he would have made the same dec

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_ForestMad
    Aguero will have a yellow card against his in the record books for diving yet he was tripped and it was a defo penalty.still doesn't make it right does it?thats 1 yellow card closer to a ban,and he could end up missing an important game because of the ref making a bad call.
    In the Britt incident the ball was either going wide or a defender was clearing it which means (letter of the law) it should of been a yellow.
    Looking at the decision again Brit was less than a yard off the line with the ball going goalwards. Yes there are 2 Forest players on the line but also a Brum player. If the ref. had seen

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    Looking at the decision again Brit was less than a yard off the line with the ball going goalwards. Yes there are 2 Forest players on the line

I doubt that, Pie has been O/T throughout

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52

uncle Rom
    Errm sorry elbow and shoulder is which part of the body? ***** or hand?

Yeah you can call me Uncle Rom. But at least listen to your uncle, don't be like my boy TTR, who's defiant!

Did any body see falaini pick the ball up in the model of his own half last night and didn't even receive a booking.correct me if I'm wrong but that is deliberate handball and a yellow card offence.
    Why didn't the 4th official correct the ref?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345