+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW MANAGER ON THE VERGE !.......(inside sources) !.........blimey !!

re: NEW MANAGER ON THE VERGE !.......(inside sources) !.........blimey !!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet
    That must be rather out of character for you HL
    Brother- my motives are pure - although I may put my foot in it now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale
    Is Sherwood having second thoughts??? Is the deal right ??? whats the hold up !?
    Or a 4th question, was it all BS to start with? Why don't you just ask your "inside source"? [/quote]

of course it was all bull****, HL hasn't got a clue![/quote]

To be fair, Sherwood is in the running. Now if that happens to be, as I suspect, only to divert attention from the preferred applicant, only Mel truly knows. As OB suggested nothing can be announced until at least the middle of next week.

I think using managers as a benchmark is an unscrupulous way to hire.

BUT...I'm almost certain this isn't the case......arise sir Sherwood of DERBY ..........anyway he's one of our own.....'a ****ney type'.

a male Hen.

Swale is right will be Sherwood to be confirmed, middle end of next week. His assistant will surprise as will the Director of Football, I don't think it will be Coppell or Harry.

No new money for signings but a lot of wheeling and dealing !

Quote Originally Posted by derbystig
    Swale is right will be Sherwood to be confirmed, middle end of next week. His assistant will surprise as will the Director of Football, I don't think it will be Coppell or Harry.

GET IT right son - I had the SCOOP - do keep up.

and some apologies should be in order for doubting me ! haha

Just a quick post. Don't want to post about the managerial job as I don't feel comfortable until the appointment is made but NO ONE has the job yet. Period. Interviews are still going on and have been this week. So to say Sherwood is our new manager is false.

Quote Originally Posted by derbystig

Wait, so Sherwood has the job but won't be announced until the end of next week? Eh? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDerbySuperRams

Wait, so Sherwood has the job but won't be announced until the end of next week? Eh? Why?[/quote]

Loose ends dear boy, money , back room staff, all needs sorting - its pretty obvious !

SHERWOOD V FOREST ...............oh the Irony !

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)