+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Club servants.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Hinton Wignall Storey-Moore (almost) Newton Todd Gemmill O'Hare McGovern Robertson (boo) Burns Earnshaw (Jesus wept) Ward Hennessey Camp Shilton etc etc thank God Ray Mac and Kev never sullied themselves
    I am not sure that any of those played for both Nottingham clubs? I just checked 3 at random on their wiki pages and doesnt look like it. have you been drinking this early Andy?

Maybe there is an opportunity to focus on him in the sequel!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    I am not surprised that he isnt in it - did he play more than a handful of games for us? If I remember well he was one of that small but happy band of players that played for both Nottingham teams and Derby though: there a trivia question for you - can you name more?
    Kieron Freeman?

I am not sure that any of those played for both Nottingham clubs? I just checked 3 at random on their wiki pages and doesnt look like it. have you been drinking this early Andy?
    Sorry I thought you meant Derby and Forest.

I sent a reply without reading the original message properly, something I only usually do at work

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Kieron Freeman?
    Good shout, and can add Mansfield for him too: just needs Chesterfield to complete the local 5 as Burton is over the border

Wasn't there a goalie that played for both apart from Shilton. Without googling it was it either Moseley or Middleton?
    Last edited by Oldtimeram; 24-01-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Wasn't there a goalie that played for both apart from Shilton. Without googling it was it either Moseley or Middleton?
    Shilton did not play for all 3 - Jeez does noone read the question

Good shout, and can add Mansfield for him too: just needs Chesterfield to complete the local 5 as Burton is over the border
    errr, last time I looked both Nottingham clubs and Leicester were 'over the border' too....

If the question is about both Nottingham Clubs and Derby I think the 'border' signifies the one with Staffordshire. Comprehension a little lacking today Gents?
    Middleton played for Forest OTR...but not the nicer more sophisticated Notts side .

Gary Mills played for both Notts clubs and Leicester and played 23 games for us on loan. So like Christie played for the four.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)