+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Craig Bryson

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteram View Post
    Now hold on a minute, I was querying the posts which you had made which were not at all clear as to the figures you were quoting and politely asked for clarification and as far as Bryson goes he is deffo on more than £350,000 a year.

As for Andy's point, I merely explained that you sometimes lacked clarity, which given I have read many of your posts can sometimes be the case. I have never conversed with Andy in or outside this Forum so his posting was merely on chance.

In no way was i being sarcastic and I think its rather rude of you to blame me for the fact that your posts sometimes aren't clear to understand and make statements that are not true.

If I understand the rules of this Forum, one is allowed to question or disagree with a poster as long as its done in a non abusive fashion so not sure why you so agitated.

#18 & #20 you posted "I don't understand what you are saying" then the other one you said "Again I don't know what you are saying"

Classic Stenson & Roger phrase, polite please more like constant trash of post.

would rather see Johnson or Butterfield go.
    welcome to my world. Mel must weep at the waste.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    If we want another cm then he will need to go to partly fund it, cant see him alone fetching enough for a proper midfielder though, so russell and 1 other will need to go aswell, possibly weimann or shackell.

I have absolutely no idea why we gave bent a new 1 year contract either, him and baird are just wasting money ffs,, maybe a season of just slowly getting rid of the deadwood is what it is needed.

If we sign jota (highly unlikely) and not a midfielder though... head against wall time.
    Jota has come out saying "he would most likely want to stay in London then move elsewhere" so he more then likely will be off to Fulham or West Ham who have been after him.

Rowett has said "he would like to get rid of a lot of players in the squad if he can" but that has been a difficult task so far being that we have overspent on players who have been average and therefore Rowett has found it hard to sell players close to their value price.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    #18 & #20 you posted "I don't understand what you are saying" then the other one you said "Again I don't know what you are saying"

Classic Stenson & Roger phrase, polite please more like constant trash of post.
    Not sure how its my fault if you quote figures without saying what they refer to, most salaries for footballers are quoted per week.

My polite advice to you, is check your facts before posting a figure - as Bryson is on more than £350,000 a year and be clear what you are saying when you say Bryson's salary is £350,000. per year? per month? per week?

If you make your posts clear and stop quoting spurious figures which you aren't sure about then I wouldn't question them and if me querying what you post is viewed by you as "trashing your post" then you probably should not be on an internet forum.

I dont think he has had much of a chance in recent seasons, he has been injured then not picked, must be hard to get back into your form as a player if you dont get regular game time.

There has not been a sniff about him leaving, and he was playing saturday which if Rowatt thought he was surplus to requirements would not have been the case.

I would eat my hat, if i wore one if he went to Burton on a permanent deal, but I suppose a loan might be possible.
    A player can be playing for a club and gone the next doesn't mean squat and Bryson has been in the picture as of late but not as much as we have liked from him and has been inconsistent at times but a great veteran for the team nonetheless, when he is at the top of his game he can be a major driving force in midfield and bag tons of goals.

If Rowett get's a valuation for a certain player of ours he would take up the opportunity and take it up with a heartbeat as he continues to balance out the squad.

Not sure how its my fault if you quote figures without saying what they refer to, most salaries for footballers are quoted per week.

My polite advice to you, is check your facts before posting a figure - as Bryson is on more than £350,000 a year and be clear what you are saying when you say Bryson's salary is £350,000. per year? per month? per week?

If you make your posts clear and stop quoting spurious figures which you aren't sure about then I wouldn't question them and if me querying what you post is viewed by you as "trashing your post" then you probably should not be on an internet forum.
    If you know about football you would know what they were related too without asking what they meant. Might need to up your knowledge a bit before pulling that shirade.

Well we will see, I dont see him going to Burton, except possibly on a loan with us paying a proportion of his wages.

Oh! I check before I post thank you very much if I didn't bother to check I wouldn't post anything beforehand. I check before I post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    If you know about football you would know what they were related too without asking what they meant. Might need to up your knowledge a bit before pulling that shirade.

really? it was not clear as to what you were talking about, transfer fees or wages and in wages the figure is always followed by either per year or per week whenever i've seen it quoted.

in any case you clearly dont know what Bryson is paid at derby, so I'd say I know as much about football as you do.

Well we will see, I dont see him going to Burton, except possibly on a loan with us paying a proportion of his wages.
    Like I said previously "We will see tomorrow what happens" just be patience....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)