+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Warne got 5 games left

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Didn't know he'd been with Peterborough
    😛

Seriously Warne will see the season out.

Recruitment in January will see us stay in this division then it all starts again next season with him still at the helm.

Warney take notice of me & you'll be here for a good stretch. You are doing alright. I watched the game on sky at Donny, it was of a low standard but it excited me. What you have got to do is these next 2 transfer windows is free us of players who are just clogging the squad up with nothing to bring to the team. Price, Forde, Taylor, Newell & Yates can leave. Rodak can go back to his parent club. Wood released in the summer. Frecks can't see him playing after this season. Try to sign Moore. See how it goes with Emmanuel, see if he's good enough to see his seasons loan out. Keep Towell till end of the season. Bring the younger players into the squad such as Hinds, Wiles & Bailey-King. Keeper, Centre Back needed. Also a left winger. If we keep Moore with JCH & Ball for back-up do we need anymore strikers. We only play with one up front. Thoughts anyone. I'm usually proved right, check my NH tips.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Warney take notice of me & you'll be here for a good stretch. You are doing alright. I watched the game on sky at Donny, it was of a low standard but it excited me. What you have got to do is these next 2 transfer windows is free us of players who are just clogging the squad up with nothing to bring to the team. Price, Forde, Taylor, Newell & Yates can leave. Rodak can go back to his parent club. Wood released in the summer. Frecks can't see him playing after this season. Try to sign Moore. See how it goes with Emmanuel, see if he's good enough to see his seasons loan out. Keep Towell till end of the season. Bring the younger players into the squad such as Hinds, Wiles & Bailey-King. Keeper, Centre Back needed. Also a left winger. If we keep Moore with JCH & Ball for back-up do we need anymore strikers. We only play with one up front. Thoughts anyone. I'm usually proved right, check my NH tips.
    Ball isn't big and strong enough to be the "one-up-front", JCH isn't good enough generally for a place in the starting line up... so we still need a replacement for Proctor, in case Moore becomes unavailable due to recall or injury

I'm usually proved right
    No you aren't.

Forde, Newell, and Taylor are way above average in this league.Hinds and Bailey King are 1 or 2 yrs away from possible 1st team.Wiles will probably get a go near seasons end.
    Usually proved right? er...... NO

gwru, you are probably a very nice lad, but in the history of this board no -one has been consistently proved wronger.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345