+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashes down under

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Skipper mistakes,why no comment Blockmod? Are ya scared of upsettin the Bolton brainbox or what? U/23's playin Scabs at Stocky today 2pm ko,if you're goin get wrapped up. UTCB
    No,not bothering today with the u23s,things to do,people to see,places to go

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    No,not bothering today with the u23s,things to do,people to see,places to go
    Come on comment on our Joe's poor decisions,don't be a wimp all thi life.I don't know ya see U/23's lose one and ya abandon em.Just seen the forecast and it's tippin rain all day at Stocky wi a max 5 temp,i'll have a look later but i think i'll be givin it a miss also. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 27-11-2017 at 08:34 AM.

Root aaht.

33-0 after England put the Aussies in to bat,Rain stopped play. Play to start at 6-15 GMT if no further rain,Come on England shut the gobby Aussies up.Theer's a run out for the first wicket. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 02-12-2017 at 06:19 AM.

Send for Wood and Plunkett or its going to be 0-5,painful to listen to this

I'm having a day off don't want to spoil my only day off in the week keep checking score though an dabbled on England to score under 305 1st innings,as you say we won't get anywhere with medium paced bowlers down under just don't get how the selectors can't see it

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I'm having a day off don't want to spoil my only day off in the week keep checking score though an dabbled on England to score under 305 1st innings,as you say we won't get anywhere with medium paced bowlers down under just don't get how the selectors can't see it
    Another strange captaincy decision puttin the Aussies in to bat,i understand our bowlin aint gr8 but surely unless you're confident you can bowl the oppo's out for less than 250 ya bat when ya win the toss but i know Blockmod's scared to say owt wrong abart Our Joe.UTCB

The Ashes have gone,i have never heard Sir Geoffrey as despondent.

I am predicting a 0-5 whitewash,and will not be bothering listening any more.

This will obviously change if we stage a memorable fightback,and I will deny I ever said such a defeatist thing

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    The Ashes have gone,i have never heard Sir Geoffrey as despondent.

I am predicting a 0-5 whitewash,and will not be bothering listening any more.

This will obviously change if we stage a memorable fightback,and I will deny I ever said such a defeatist thing
    Our Joe's havin a mare both wi the bat and his captaincy don't ya agree Blockmod? Come on ya can say cos it looks like TT's gone on holiday.
    Batsmen not doin their jobs good enuff, bowlers not good enuff after Jimmy & Broad have done their openin stint.It's loookin like the only thing that can stop a whitewash is if the weather saves England,what wi THE BLADES bubble bustin and England's pathetic showin it's been a very poor start to the festive season. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Our Joe's havin a mare both wi the bat and his captaincy don't ya agree Blockmod? Come on ya can say cos it looks like TT's gone on holiday.
    Batsmen not doin their jobs good enuff, bowlers not good enuff after Jimmy & Broad have done their openin stint.It's loookin like the only thing that can stop a whitewash is if the weather saves England,what wi THE BLADES bubble bustin and England's pathetic showin it's been a very poor start to the festive season. UTCB
    We should have picked Stokes,Plunkett and Wood,fight fire with fire,instead the Ashes have gone with barely a whimper

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast