+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Talks with Milne

You won’t get “the truth”. That’s not how it works. It would be unprofessional for the club or the manager to comment further. Whilst he’s still in the game, little more will be said. Someone in the media having a go at Boyd for his attack on Aberdeen players recently expresed surprise that someone still playing was dissing fellow pros. There are unwritten codes, it seems.

You can always make up your own version, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    You can always make up your own version, of course.
    Mine involves Stewart Milne wearing that pretty dress Derek likes

Quote Originally Posted by TartanIvor View Post
    me as I have said all along that DM was going nowhere
    just like his team

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Whilst it’s hilarious he’s told SEVCO to GTF, I’ll pass on the love in for DM for now.....
    I will pass on the love too.

But he didnt really tell them to get to f@ck.The club did. yes he could have resigned(dont rule it out in the summer) but he took two days off work for what we can only call "soul searching" meaning he was thinking about it. Thats what grates me. That and two f@cking feeble limp performances versus them. I will back the team but i wont back him they way i used to

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I will pass on the love too.

But he didnt really tell them to get to f@ck.The club did. yes he could have resigned(dont rule it out in the summer) but he took two days off work for what we can only call "soul searching" meaning he was thinking about it. Thats what grates me. That and two f@cking feeble limp performances versus them. I will back the team but i wont back him they way i used to
    When we had no idea whether he'd move there or not, (apart from a few were utterly convinced that if the opportunity came up he'd take, no matter what ofc) you were happy to accept him, but now he's told them to **** off, which pretty much rules him out of ever getting his apparent "dream job" which he'd "walk over broken glass" to take you turn on him.

To sum up:

McInnes who we think may **** off to Ibrox at any time - OK
    McInnes who will now likely never **** off to Ibrox - Bad.

Thats some fvcking bizarre logic right there..

He didnt tell them to f@ck off. The club did. Whether it was a derisory bid or a bank of sevco installments scheme or whatever. The club told them to f@ck off

He didnt tell them to f@ck off. The club did. Whether it was a derisory bid or a bank of sevco installments scheme or whatever. The club told them to f@ck off
    Not really sure what point you’re trying to make here Pac. Are you trying to say that the decision to stay was somehow out of DM’s hands?

Yes the club turned down the offer but had McInnes told Milne that his hear was set on a move to Sevco I have no doubt that the outcome would have been very different.

Ultimately DM could be manager of Rangers right now (or about to be) if that was his desire. He decided to remain manager of AFC.

Mmmmm, apparently not. Word is that he spoke to Sevco.

Milne should have let them talk. ie. talk terms legally(football wise). Then allow McInnes to make a decision.
    As such his decision seemed to be whether to resign, or not. Which would be pretty uncomfortable for someone, in his untouchable status ( with Milne , apparently)

He's only staying here by default , not for some other BS reason the happy clappers imagine.

If I have the version of events correct.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Mmmmm, apparently not. Word is that he spoke to Sevco.
    How could he have if the club knocked back the advances. Or are the club hiding something or was it an illegal contact from sevco.

Thats why im wanting to know the truth

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast