+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Are we sure hecky is the 1

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha can't sack him. Hes frum tarn
    Who's actually signing our players? Is Mallan a Hecky signing or a James Cryne signing? Just thowt ad offer that question.
    Wiv bin poor, there's no denying it but come on what did we expect? The head coach is accountable but so is the club's philosophy. When tha gets rid of every quality championship player and replaces them wi kids wi no experience then tha can't expect miracles. It's amazing we ent been bottom since day 1 really.
    Ok Mr. Pass, we do all want the same things here of course and I reckon we're all smacking different sides of the same snowman here (there, the snowman is my one and only christmas reference on this thread lol).
    Thats a very good point about Steve Mallan and I wish we all could be given a bit of truth here, as to why he was one of our first main preseason signings but for some unknown reason hes not been played.
    We all knew the problems that lied ahead when we saw each quality player get sold and get replaced with 'lesser' players, and I think Im being generous by calling some of them lesser. The so called plan has worked to a certain degree but its ludicrous and naive if the club think it will carry on working at this level and thast we will carry on being able to sell high and buy low etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    & this from the king of witty banter
    And this from the ..... well who exactly are you Exile and what are you good at on here ?. Please do tell kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ok Mr. Pass, we do all want the same things here of course and I reckon we're all smacking different sides of the same snowman here (there, the snowman is my one and only christmas reference on this thread lol).
    Thats a very good point about Steve Mallan and I wish we all could be given a bit of truth here, as to why he was one of our first main preseason signings but for some unknown reason hes not been played.
    We all knew the problems that lied ahead when we saw each quality player get sold and get replaced with 'lesser' players, and I think Im being generous by calling some of them lesser. The so called plan has worked to a certain degree but its ludicrous and naive if the club think it will carry on working at this level and thast we will carry on being able to sell high and buy low etc.

Epiphany at last

And this from the ..... well who exactly are you Exile and what are you good at on here ?. Please do tell kid.

I'm quite good at spotting an idiot Acido it's a skill I've developed

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'm quite good at spotting an idiot Acido it's a skill I've developed
    Well stop talking about yourself for once eh, theres a good kid.
    (and I noticed you added the " " afterwards to try and suggest you were only joking etc.)

Im only disagreeing with you and Animal on here which Im entitled to do and I will whether you like it or not. And remember Im NOT offering any offensive or ignorant comments here, your the ones who are doing that. What exactly was the need for the 'no shyte Sherlock' comment and you sucking up to it ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 23-12-2017 at 08:28 PM.

Well stop talking about yourself for once eh, theres a good kid.

Laugh, I nearly did

Why's he playing folk art o'position though? That int bad luck or lack of funds it's crap management.

Acido we're all top blokes on here and I'd love to have a few pots with each and every one of us. I think tha reight about Hecky mate. I still love you

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha can't sack him. Hes frum tarn

Who's actually signing our players? Is Mallan a Hecky signing or a James Cryne signing? Just thowt ad offer that question.

Wiv bin poor, there's no denying it but come on what did we expect? The head coach is accountable but so is the club's philosophy. When tha gets rid of every quality championship player and replaces them wi kids wi no experience then tha can't expect miracles. It's amazing we ent been bottom since day 1 really.
    Well there's half of the season to go and a big transfer window coming up P&M .

There's nothing here that can't be put right if we are smart , it's not like we are Rotherham of last season , far from it .

Now I'm not saying we should be paying stupid money but neither can we be pulling out of deals over a couple of hundred grand .

January is a difficult window to do business , if we have to pay a little over the odds to get the right players in then so be it , if we don't then clearly we will do very well to survive , a big ask for me .

There's never a good time to go down but this season would be disaster given the new ownership just taking over .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Why's he playing folk art o'position though? That int bad luck or lack of funds it's crap management.

Steve have you ever tried to complete a 100 piece jigsaw with say 35 to 40 pieces missing or pieces from a different jigsaw
    Not easy
    What would your line up be
    BTW no Potts today
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 23-12-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast