+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarke-Harris leaves

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Go around to see GWRU? He lives closer than you think
    So you know him, Where’s he live then?

May be if some one at the club explained to JCH what happened with Jordan Bowery's career going down hill, perhaps he might have buckled down to getting his act together.
    Looking at things may be he needed such has Steve Evans to get hold of him again, & sort the lad out, JCH a big strong lad who can end up on the scrap heap, when there was potential for him to carve a decent football career.
    I wish him luck at Coventry City, where has if Mark Robins gets the best out of him, Coventry then have a player for nothing, except signing on fee etc.
    If things don't turn out right, perhaps he should try another sport, ie Boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    May be if some one at the club explained to JCH what happened with Jordan Bowery's career going down hill, perhaps he might have buckled down to getting his act together.
    Looking at things may be he needed such has Steve Evans to get hold of him again, & sort the lad out, JCH a big strong lad who can end up on the scrap heap, when there was potential for him to carve a decent football career.
    I wish him luck at Coventry City, where has if Mark Robins gets the best out of him, Coventry then have a player for nothing, except signing on fee etc.
    If things don't turn out right, perhaps he should try another sport, ie Boxing.
    They're advertising for shelf stackers at Aldi.
    Sorry Topsy 😀😀

The guy has got sent to Coventry but we are still talking about him if not to him lol. Most have not mentioned the fact that he has suffered a career threatening injury but is still playing football. Good luck Johnno.

Personally, I am more bothered about the "impact" of the 3 players who have come in and, given that one has made two goals and scored one in about 100 minutes of football, I am hoping that the other two do similar. UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    So you know him, Where’s he live then?
    I have no idea m8. Maybe you know him personally??

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I have no idea m8. Maybe you know him personally??
    I have no idea who Gwru is

I'm not sure he does

Why all the negativity about Yates? He has loads of talent and will be a good striker for us.

Jack Lester just been on Radio DeeDah. Sounded like Chesterfield were keen to sign JCH , but he decided to move to Coventry instead, late on deadline day.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 01-02-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Why all the negativity about Yates? He has loads of talent and will be a good striker for us.

Seriously pal? Come on let's be fair to the lad. He's a trier and that's about it.

Reminds me more of a wirey battling midfielder but again he's too lightweight to mix it in midfield with most players and easily muscled off the ball.

Yes he's young but there are much stronger players out there at his age.

Admire the lad but I'm being honest when I say league 2 standard at best. Yes plenty will dive on now saying he's been involved in a team that's been on a good run. That doesn't mean he's contributed the most though...and how many goals as he scored in that last 9 games? He's playing a centre forward role and his return isn't strong enough.

Admire his determination but you are probably looking at him looking better when he hits 24/25.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast