+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Dozen

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    Reserve games were great. I remember bowman giving a hertz player a right hook in the puss right in front of the gf. It was the first tackle he got in the match! Straight red
    i was there that night, the hearts guy was supposed to sign for us was he no? wasnt Thomas Flogel or something was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    Even if it was 10 out of 10 in my opinion you should still give them a chance. We're at a level where players will come and go and a lot of them will not be up to snuff so taking the default position of slagging them is more than likely gonna turn out right but I don't understand what kind of joy people get from that.
    no one, i repeats no one gets any joy from slagging a sh1te player, it just makes everything more sh1te. we're fed up of being sh1te.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    no one, i repeats no one gets any joy from slagging a sh1te player, it just makes everything more sh1te. we're fed up of being sh1te.
    I'm sure you don't but I would be willing to bet my life savings of a tenner that others do

Least of all the players, imagine yourself playing at Tannadice and being scrutinized under the microscope and critised with every ball you kick or mistake you make. It must drag the players involved down. Yes they are professional and they get paid well but they are human beings.

I’ve never been a fan of slagging players off

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    I'm sure you don't but I would be willing to bet my life savings of a tenner that others do
    Sorry but i dont see how people, other than rival fans can enjoy us being sh1te. no better feeling than coming out of a game after playing well and 3 points in the bag. back to boozer discussing how good we were, its been a while, in fact its been an awful long time...

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    Least of all the players, imagine yourself playing at Tannadice and being scrutinized under the microscope and critised with every ball you kick or mistake you make. It must drag the players involved down. Yes they are professional and they get paid well but they are human beings.

I’ve never been a fan of slagging players off
    but at the same time if im under achieving at work i sure as f uck would know about it as someone wouldnt be long in telling me. Even more so in a performance/entertainment industry where the fans are paying the wages. Criticism comes as part and parcel of the game.

Sorry but i dont see how people, other than rival fans can enjoy us being sh1te. no better feeling than coming out of a game after playing well and 3 points in the bag. back to boozer discussing how good we were, its been a while, in fact its been an awful long time...
    I'm not one of them so I don't know. Perhaps a cathartic experience venting after built up frustration. For instance there are several who say they won't be happy until ST is gone...it was their !I've goal to see him gone and the all would be fine. As soon as he goes they're on to something else.

...no one gets any joy from slagging a sh1te player..
    I'm also not so sure about that.

You not just think its frustrations and the fact we're still in this sh1te league? aye ST is gone, great, new start but the biggest issue for most is the manager, a manager who we had great hopes for failed miserably last season and the majority wanted him gone.

ST gone and the manager gone with new chairman/owner and new manager coming in would have been an ultimate lift. Now one problem has gone we're still left with another problem which could have disappeared at the end of last season...

but at the same time if im under achieving at work i sure as f uck would know about it as someone wouldnt be long in telling me. Even more so in a performance/entertainment industry where the fans are paying the wages. Criticism comes as part and parcel of the game.
    If we're going by the "eh pay your wages" theory then I'm sure of your boss was on social media calling you a useless **** repeatedly etc it would have an adverse effect on you and you wouldn't be incentivised to work harder for them.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)