+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Potts Has Signed For Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    Don’t panic! It’s only day 3 of 31!
    My opinion is early business selling gives more time to buy with less vulnerability to others that we are desperate and will pay more and thus end up with no one cos we won’t spend what they want. We’ve been here before with hourihane late in window. We have enough cover of equal quality if not better for Potts. It gives us a far better chance to purchase better than current and make profit.
    Personally I’d of been cheeky and asked for a swap with Pearson - reet engine in him!
    I hope there is a plan to get better, there is certainly time to do it rather than previous when we had 48hours!
    Pearson was not possible, a real fans favourite.
    We could have asked for Gallagher. Similar to Potts but older & wiser. Best Championship years behind him, but would have given us the experience we're crying out for.
    It's not just that it's Potts. It's more about day 3 and one gone. Rumours about Thiam, Moore, Moncur & Lindsay.
    How many out, and how many in.
    There's no need to sell any. What's 」1.5M to our owners?
    We'll see where we are at the end of Jan but it's not a good start.
    I'd rather get some in before letting any go.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Lad wants to improve himsel...sorry ..hisself
    Tha meeuns izzsen dunt tha ? hisself

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Still trying to understand the sale of Potts it's not like he's coming to end of his contact or asked for a move or we need the money we've got good home attendances paying over the odds for lg 1 to pay players wages etc so it just spells out to me it's pure GREED never mind all the crap about having to make up the 6mill lost through relegation which was the owners fault anyway or this 6mill scenario could go on forever to more disappointment and dissolution to the faithful fans which have been taken for granted.Theres one solution you Muppets upstairs GET PROMOTION THIS SEASON at all costs and give up penny pinching
    There's nothing to understand , nothing at Preston that can't be achieved here , Aston Villa it aint .

Barnsley , Preston , the width of a fag paper separates us .

If Thiam fuqs off to Boro , Derby or the blunts for 」2m I get it .

This is small time logic , end of .

If they think the support will tolerate what Cryne got away with then think again because you won't .

That fecker had some local collateral , you haven't .

Better deliver promotion now or it will turn against you .

If we fail we have a mandate , just so you know .

I like goats comments about the 1.5 mill will help the long term sustainability, wtf is that about...

Is the rumours true about Ashley Hunter from Fleetwood?

Gutted he's gone, but we carry on, just hope we dunt sell anyone else, anyway moncs might gerra game now.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha meeuns izzsen dunt tha ? hisself
    Izzen.....hisself.....hissen. Same meaning...sorry meeaanin.

442 and Pottsy on the wing

In Goat We Trust.

He will not leave us short as regards the squad just to balance the books.

I致e only just seen this news and I知 gutted. For me Potts was the driving force for us, he put the energy in the team and drove us forward whenever he could. I致e been a reds supporter for 60 years but I知 reaching the point where I知 thinking to jack my season ticket in and picking the odd games when the sun is shining.
    I知 hope I知 in a better and more positive mood tomorrow.

May be Potts had a sellout close in his contract remember he was brought to the club by the last rageem and they was up to all these silly closes, if he had we have some more brought in by them like Pinnock.
    Don't just jump to conclusions thuz nowa smook wi art a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Izzen.....hisself.....hissen. Same meaning...sorry meeaanin.

442 and Pottsy on the wing
    tha shud a been mooooar careful wen da put dat pooast darn deer

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast