+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Stuff coming back from germany

Yes, it’s like when the opposition’s keeper gets man of the match. Whatever the result we must’ve played well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But there’s the clue “good shot stopper”, if our defence was better we wouldn’t know how good he was at shot stopping.

I think last season he was the record holder for saves made in the Championship. Ideally he should have had nothing much to do.
    It's a question of what comes first. The McChicken Sandwich or the Egg McMuffin

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It's a question of what comes first. The McChicken Sandwich or the Egg McMuffin
    Well, the defence does look a bit wimpy to be honest

Burger off....

Have to say, looking at those piccys of the players this morning on rufc twitter after their run etc, they look absolutely knacked. You are a very cruel man Mr Warne!

No pain, no gain lads!

Good ponit, CAM. Do we need a young agile keeper, or a more experienced keeper who can organise the back four better? From what we know about Price, he doesn't really fit either. Given our defensive problems, an older keeper who can give the back four a rollocking when needed, might be better for us than a "New Rodak", even if he is not as agile. Keep looking, Warney..

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Good ponit, CAM. Do we need a young agile keeper, or a more experienced keeper who can organise the back four better? From what we know about Price, he doesn't really fit either. Given our defensive problems, an older keeper who can give the back four a rollocking when needed, might be better for us than a "New Rodak", even if he is not as agile. Keep looking, Warney..
    Have to disagree with that statement Mike ! It was very obvious at Parkgate that Price was constantly organising the back four, continually telling Woody where he was in relation to the goalkeeper etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Have to disagree with that statement Mike ! It was very obvious at Parkgate that Price was constantly organising the back four, continually telling Woody where he was in relation to the goalkeeper etc.
    Pleased to hear that, although I haven't previously noticed that much from him in his first-team league games. At the rate we are going, Price may well be in goal for us at Wimbledon. Last season we didn't officially re-sign Rodak until the day before the Brentford game, I think.... and we lost 1-5

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Pleased to hear that, although I haven't previously noticed that much from him in his first-team league games. At the rate we are going, Price may well be in goal for us at Wimbledon. Last season we didn't officially re-sign Rodak until the day before the Brentford game, I think.... and we lost 1-5
    The game Warne picked with his heart and not his head.

Yep we can write that one off Grist. I think Warney just wanted to
    get it out of his system early so he could say to the wembers final lads well I did give you a chance. 3 points chucked away tho. Did it matter? Could have done, we weren't that far away from safety in the end. One or two managerial decisions cost us points last season but that's all watter under the bridge now. Lets hope Warney has learned from his mistakes.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-07-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast