+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Case adjourned till 31st July

Any half decent owner/business person wouldn't post or look on MAD to see what a handful of fans are saying.

Hardy deserves all the sh*t he is getting as we still aren't safe yet and this delay just pushes all the prep back for the players / management.

If the Danes do take charge then i'd like/hope they stay in the background and get on with the job in a quiet manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    So what happens now? Business as usual? Because as far as I can see, "Business as usual" means:-
    Staff going unpaid to continue
    No information from the club to the people (us)
    No information from NA
    No information from players
    etc etc

If today is genuinely a turning point in things, then we need to see some genuine communication with the fan base, otherwise this malaise is simply going to drag on. As has been said above, staff need to be paid, communication needs to be re-established, players need to come in.

Another week of NDA's, Radio silence and "7-10 days...." is not acceptable.
    The most important thing is for the staff to be paid asap.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Any half decent owner/business person wouldn't post or look on MAD to see what a handful of fans are saying.

Hardy deserves all the sh*t he is getting as we still aren't safe yet and this delay just pushes all the prep back for the players / management.

If the Danes do take charge then i'd like/hope they stay in the background and get on with the job in a quiet manner.
    He does. All his pissing around this summer has almost certainly cost us another year of struggle next season. I doubt things will be completed in a week, meaning Ardley's targets will be forced to look elsewhere. Hardy's legacy will probably be another relegation battle - unless it gets sorted soon.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    Finally feels like there might be some light at the end of the tunnel.
    Lets just hope it's not the train coming....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345