+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The chairman MUST support the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    At present both full backs are injured,we have no cover and if one of the central defenders gets injured we are up the creek.The chairman has received the money through selling our top players and the wage bill has decreased.We are the complete opposite to Bury.They spent fake money,we have got the real stuff but it is no good if we do not invest, to improve the squad we have at present.
    I thought Hinds was back?

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I seriously despair at some comments on here.
    We have had a decent start the manager has the clubs best interest and won’t just sign anyone.
    We have a good young squad.

It’s like what can I moan at this morning.
    People like millertop put balance on it others just moan about everything try been a Bury fan.
    Pocket mi owd pal stop talking sense will ya.

What boils my p1ss is the stupidity of some of the comments.

Players have gone so the wage bill has decreased, yeah right but it's not decreared as much as the revenue has. That's just basic mathematics that some people obviously don't get. Like Scum says, it's an easy thing spending someone else's money.

I nearly spat my f@cking tea out at the suggestion around fitness levels under Warney ffs lol. I'd say it was a 100% our fitness levels that got us out of this league the last time. At Wembley Shrewsbury players were blowing out of their ar5es after 75 minutes yet our lads were still going strong.

Awe well enjoy your football free weekend Pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    I thought Hinds was back?
    Yes, according to the Bradford PA club website. Need to bear in mind that Hinds has never played a League, or League Cup, game for us before though, so good luck to the lad if he gets "dropped in at the deep end" on Wednesday night

Cheers Riley.
    We are in a really good place as a club imo.

I’m off to beer garden for a couple.

Take it steady with that Barnsley lady pal don’t let her do you in 😊😉.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Yes, according to the Bradford PA club website. Need to bear in mind that Hinds has never played a League, or League Cup, game for us before though, so good luck to the lad if he gets "dropped in at the deep end" on Wednesday night
    Good job you posted this Mike. It's only just dawned on me that the game is on Wednesday, not Tuesday.
    When I first read your post I even considered that you might have titled the evening "Wednesday" night because of the opposition.
    I even checked my ticket to make sure they had given me the right seat, but failed to spot the date.

I'm very old you know

Think it's because Blades are at home against Blackburn on Tuesday night... and SY Police won't be able to cope otherwise!
    Warney must have read advice on Millersmad to recall Hinds
    Last edited by mikemiller; 24-08-2019 at 10:00 AM.

I’m all for different options but millerbill just isn’t seeing the light is he

Don’t worry though I’m sure I’ll be moaning with you soon

Well, I've seen no evidence to suggest that the Chairman isn't supporting the manager.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345