+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea v toon match thread

The comments on here nowadays man,it's as if people just want us to fail constant negativity. Yeah we haven't been great today yeah we haven't had much possession but we are 1 down away at Chelsea who are playing well at the moment and we could well of still been 0-0 if Dubravka had got to the goal like he should of. Why even watch each week if your going to be so negative about everything we do?

Got what we deserved .. Nothing . Flattered by 1-0 .

Game over
    No threat whatsoever

Would be great if we could at least have a go or create

Bruce doesnt have a clue.The goal comes straight after taking Almiron off on that side.Puts Joelinton out there out of position when yesterday he said be was struggling with his game at the moment.Playing him out of position then taking him off will have done him the world of good.
    Then the masterstroke when looking for an equaliser takes ASM off for Gayle.Why the fùck didn't he take a centre half off if we are chasing the game.
    Not one shot on target.Clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    The comments on here nowadays man,it's as if people just want us to fail constant negativity. Yeah we haven't been great today yeah we haven't had much possession but we are 1 down away at Chelsea who are playing well at the moment and we could well of still been 0-0 if Dubravka had got to the goal like he should of. Why even watch each week if your going to be so negative about everything we do?
    Saying things how they are does not make us lose points...

We've had two good results all season. Only one good (battling) performance away to Spurs...why should we be happy?

Give us a positive from that performance then.You cant expect people to lie and not say how it is.Thats why we have had Ashley for 12 years.Its accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Give us a positive from that performance then.You cant expect people to lie and not say how it is.Thats why we have had Ashley for 12 years.Its accepted.
    One positive we held our own away at Chelsea and could well of come away with a point. Just Fu(king forget Ashley for a second because that's what you and everyone else keep bleating on about but as far as I can see it's Bruce people are against or just simply don't want to succeed. It's Fu(king pathetic. We played the same with Rafa some awful possession and sometimes performances to go With it but we picked up results here and there and you were happy. I don't get it I really don't.

One positive we held our own away at Chelsea and could well of come away with a point. Just Fu(king forget Ashley for a second because that's what you and everyone else keep bleating on about but as far as I can see it's Bruce people are against or just simply don't want to succeed. It's Fu(king pathetic. We played the same with Rafa some awful possession and sometimes performances to go With it but we picked up results here and there and you were happy. I don't get it I really don't.
    Held our own,okay if you say so.Game I watched Dubravka kept the score down and Chelsea missed a fair few sitters.
    As for Ashley my point is that where we are is accepted as we have had years of his bad decisions,but we cant mention Bruce or Ashley can we.Where as people like yourself that are happy with what they see and have to put up with can keep going back to Rafa.
    Selective for your own arguments spring to mind.Also whilst you have brought Rafas name into things,can you tell me a game where we didn't have a corner or shot on target whilst he was manager.
    You cant,it didnt happen.Yes we had some awful displays but not as bad as that.There wont be a team all season in any division that doesnt have a corner or shot in a game.We did today though.
    Also seeing as it was a fantastic Chelsea team that have struggled at home this season,the fixtures we have coming up,we should have a chance of winning them all shouldnt we?

If we didn't want to succeed we'd be complaining about winning ugly...

We are not playing well and it's not just about possession...there's no obvious plan or way of playing that says the goals will come!

What's pathetic is having a go at fellow supporters for not pretending everything is great!

If Bruce had us playing well or going in the right direction you would have a point...but we've played our worst football since Mcclaren.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)