+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Portsmouth v The Millers

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not sure about the starting 11.
    433 or 4312 is prob how it reads though players playing out of position is more likely..

Clarke is a LB hastie is a left winger, I'm sure these two could have filled the left side instead of jones at LB and Clarke LW..

No right side midfielder? Prob wiles playing out there instead of his stronger position in cm.. or will he play Morris /Vassell out of position there?
    Too many square pegs makes jack a dull boy ��
    Morris right is what I see

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    That can’t be right. Grist said Crooks and Smith would start and he’s never wrong.
    The exception that proves the rule

Mind you I did say a few posts back that Crooks was turning into a new Frecklington with regard to fitness

39 appearances last season and 21 so far this season?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Not sure about the starting 11.
    433 or 4312 is prob how it reads though players playing out of position is more likely..

Clarke is a LB hastie is a left winger, I'm sure these two could have filled the left side instead of jones at LB and Clarke LW..

No right side midfielder? Prob wiles playing out there instead of his stronger position in cm.. or will he play Morris /Vassell out of position there?
    Too many square pegs makes jack a dull boy ��
    PW has done his homework and is trying to counter KJ's attempt to counter our attempt at nullifying their propensity to play an overstretched oblique spheroid shape in the middle of the park. Or I might be overthinking this one?

O.m.g.!!!!!!!!

Less than a minute!

Chuffin’ell.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    PW has done his homework and is trying to counter KJ's attempt to counter our attempt at nullifying their propensity to play an overstretched oblique spheroid shape in the middle of the park. Or I might be overthinking this one?
    put the reefer down, man...

1st minute ffs

Curtis from a Ryan Williams assist

35 seconds

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast